Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I despise mayo. :puke: In fact, I can't understand how people like it so much. There is nothing more un-American than putting mayo on a burger.

:silly:

You & me park our cars in the same garage, my friend. :thumbsup:

You should try real mayo and not the crap you can buy at the store. Fresh homemade mayo and/or aiolli is soooo much better.

I personally think there's nothing worse than slathering food in ketchup. It's a artificially colored, over-sweetened mess that completely masks the taste of whatever you're eating.

You should try real mayo and not the crap you can buy at the store. Fresh homemade mayo and/or aiolli is soooo much better.

I personally think there's nothing worse than slathering food in ketchup. It's a artificially colored, over-sweetened mess that completely masks the taste of whatever you're eating.

I've had homemade mayo, katchup, mustard...I. Can't stand. Mayo. I hate the smell of it, the taste of it, the look of it, even the sound it makes when it is spread over something disgusts me. The ONLY thing I desire mayo in is tuna.

Frankly, & quite honestly I think this discussion belongs in another thread so I'll end my part here, but I'm not a big fan of slathering much of anything on my foods. I like mustard more than any other condiment, but I do use katchup on certain things. I like it with fries & burgers, but as you said, not so much that I can't taste anything else. I hate katchup on hotdogs. But mayo (any kind) is just plain nasty!

Done with hijack. Proceed with your regularly scheduled pwnage. :silly: