Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Sorry I don't have a picture, but here is the story:

HuffPost Crime:Priscilla Dang, Martial Arts Expert, Lays Down The Law After Teenager Gropes Her On A Jog

Unfortunately for the alleged gropers, the 23-year-old woman has taken kung-fu lessons since she was 5. Her family owns the Summit Wushu Academy, an Oregon martial arts studio.

She instantly pushed one of the teenagers to the ground and made him apologize. When the second teenager called her a derogatory term, Dang says she snapped, hitting him in the face several times while simultaneously dodging his punches. According to The Columbian, when he pulled out a knife she used his bike as a shield until a passerby showed up and called 911

If you watch the video, you'll see the sword she trains with-holy cow!

Sorry I don't have a picture, but here is the story:

HuffPost Crime:Priscilla Dang, Martial Arts Expert, Lays Down The Law After Teenager Gropes Her On A Jog

If you watch the video, you'll see the sword she trains with-holy cow!

That's a wushu saber, just for show. They're flimsy and you'd have a hard time hurting someone with one of those.

This is a saber:

Saber.jpg

A wushu or tai chi sword looks like this:

aluminum-tai-chi-sword.jpg

The swords they use for wushu are again for show and flimsy. If you use the real sword, as I do for my tai chi they are firmer, but still flexible as they were designed when warriors wore plated armor and were designed to bend when hitting the armor so they would go under the plates then you would twist the sword and it would slice them up under their armor.

Edited by China

That's a wushu saber, just for show. They're flimsy and you'd have a hard time hurting someone with one of those.

The swords they use for wushu are again for show and flimsy. If you use the real sword, as I do for my tai chi they are firmer, but still flexible as they were designed when warriors wore plated armor and were designed to bend when hitting the armor so they would go under the plates then you would twist the sword and it would slice them up under their armor.

Thanks for the info-she still looked pretty cool in the video.

How can anyone hate mayo??? It makes everything better...except maybe donuts.

I despise mayo. :puke: In fact, I can't understand how people like it so much. There is nothing more un-American than putting mayo on a burger.

:silly:

Mayo is the devils seed.

I can't stand the stuff, to the point I tell people I am allergic to avoid eating it. And Miracle Whip too, nasty ****.

You & me park our cars in the same garage, my friend. :thumbsup:

I despise mayo. :puke: In fact, I can't understand how people like it so much. There is nothing more un-American than putting mayo on a burger.

:silly:

You & me park our cars in the same garage, my friend. :thumbsup:

I'm generally not a fan of mayo, but I have to have it on Roast Beef and Cheddar sandwiches (not Arby's, cold cuts). Otherwise the sandwiches are too dry.