Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

a poll to see who we all are

panthro

I am merely a fan, but always wanted to play in H.S. I was a long haired metalhead, so the coaches didn't care much for me, even though I was fairly fast and aggressive. (I remember playing flag football in gym, and the school's starting QB was playing on the opposite team. I kept rushing and sacking him, until, in frustration, during one of my blitzes he threw the ball right at me and screamed "Someone block him!" I really wanted to play LB or safety.) In the end, I never stopped growing past 5'10", so my physical abilities may have been limited.

I still dream of playing when my friend and I throw a ball around in our backyard. :-)

I played at Largo High School in Upper marlboro, Maryland before attending and playing baseball at Delaware State University. I attended DelState with D Mac and knew him pretty well.

I played a year in the National Indoor football league, and I am currently the Quarterback of the #3 Nationally ranked New Castle Saints, a Wilmington Delaware Minor-league football team that competes in the diamond football League.

It would be cool if you guys checked out our site. We have pics and other info. None of the guys in our league gets paid, but we are no slouches.

www.eteamz.com/newcastlesaintsfootball

Lastly, I have been a Redskins fan since the day I was born.

Originally posted by hoops381

I played at Largo High School in Upper marlboro, Maryland before attending and playing baseball at Delaware State University. I attended DelState with D Mac and knew him pretty well.

I played a year in the National Indoor football league, and I am currently the Quarterback of the #3 Nationally ranked New Castle Saints, a Wilmington Delaware Minor-league football team that competes in the diamond football League.

It would be cool if you guys checked out our site. We have pics and other info. None of the guys in our league gets paid, but we are no slouches.

www.eteamz.com/newcastlesaintsfootball

Lastly, I have been a Redskins fan since the day I was born.

i checked out your site. pretty cool. i assume you're dj.

congrats on the championship last season. hope you have another good one this year.

playing minor league ball must be pretty cool. when i was a kid, my hometown, fredericksburg, va, had a team - the fredericksburg rebels i think they were called. my family used to love to go see them play.

brings back the memories...

Originally posted by panthro

i checked out your site. pretty cool. i assume you're dj.

congrats on the championship last season. hope you have another good one this year.

playing minor league ball must be pretty cool. when i was a kid, my hometown, fredericksburg, va, had a team - the fredericksburg rebels i think they were called. my family used to love to go see them play.

brings back the memories...

That's me!!! I love this game. So much that I don't mind getting my brains beat in for it without getting paid.

Thanks for checking us out!!!

Played at McLean HS with Rich Tandler at 5'10 160lbs. Caught 50 passes as a WR/wingback/TE/RB. We won 4 and tied 2 in 2 years on varsity (ugh). Had to block Julius Campbell of TC Williams/Remember the Titans fame. As to be expected, not too successful blocking but did catch a 55 yard pass in that game.

Got some recruiting letters from Bucknell, Dartmouth and Richmond (no $ invovled). Played club football at Duke. Caught some TDs. Got 3 ribs broken against East Carolina and had to miss an engineering test the next day I hadnt started studying for. Aced the makeup so it was worth it.

Played since I was 10 and even though I played HS baseball and basketball, football was, is and always will be my first love.

• 8 months later...

Current 6 '2' 190 lb Strong Safety out of DC area. Was all-star TE and starting all-star SS in the 2004 2A-3A vs. 4A All-Star game. Played varsity from age 14. Graduated earlier this year and I'm already playing college football in this area but I got redshirted:mad: . I was recruited by several ACC schools.:)

Hope to one day play for Redskins.:) I know that's corny but don't clown me.

Archived