Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

a poll to see who we all are

panthro

125lbs junior reciever...all though I had to run my route from the tight end position because as a junior we ran nothing but the full T. No wideouts. So consequently everytime I went in they knew it was a pass and where it was going. Still made 1st team all district.

Beefed up to 145 for senior season thinking I would have to play TE again. But got a new coach and QB who couldnt throw. So even though I was out wide my numbers still plummeted.

Loved every minute of it. Wish I could do it again.

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

I've been saving this information, but since the season is almost over it seems like a good time to tell you guys.

I AM LAVAR ARRINGTON.

Wow, LaVar is really 37 and lives in Fredericksburg??? Ain't that some s**t......:laugh:

Originally posted by SmashMouth

I hated Arundel. Was Buddy Hepfer your coach? He made the football team clean up the stadium after we (South River) beat them my sophmore year. Good times....

Yes, Buddy Hepfer was my football and wrestling coach ...:doh: and I dislike him to this day! He would do stuff like you mentioned above when he was pissed at us. He thought he was the second coming of Vince Lombardi...and while I was there we were always around .500. He had some success in the years previous to my years probably when you played against them... but was medicore and disliked when I was there.

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

Coach Taylor, my knee is on the mend and you can expect to see me back at 100% next season. I will destroy every opposing offense.

And tizzod, that information was merely to hide my identity. But now since you all know who I am, you can ask me anything you'd like.

Ok ... is Serena as much of a beast in the sack as she is on the tennis court?

I was 165 and tried to play Oline at my school. I was too slow to play anything else, but too small and not strong enough to succeed on the line. I did have one of the most insperational Senior seasons in the schools history. I had a leg injury which caused them to hold me out of every game ( not that I would have played a whole ton, but I would have some ). I still dressed every game , and they never put me in until the last game of my life. It was snowing like the Pats/Raiders 2001, freaking awsome. They put me in and in the final play of my life, which I still have on tape , you can see me limping across the feild to make a open feild tackle. One of the greatest moments of my life.

Originally posted by SlinginSammy HOF '63

OK, we've accounted for one of the fours pros. The female pro player. As for the other three until someone has identified themselves they are either lurkers who are Redskins that won't fess up who they are or they're on some straight up - - -> :bsflag:

Agreed

Former high school player. Wasn't big/fast enough to play major college ball (5'9 180), but played WR in high school on a wide open passing team. Most of our sets were 3 WR's 1 TE split wide b/c we had 3 good WR's, a tall athletic TE, and a D1 QB. Needless to say it was fun playing WR in that offense.

Originally posted by skinsfan080

Who is the one pro we have accounted for?

That would be me... though it's more like Pro by default, didn't really fit any of the other profiles. No where near NFL standards, but hey.. I'll take what I can get.

Wonder if some of the other pros are semi pro types?

Archived