Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

a poll to see who we all are

panthro

this site is respectively known as one of the most educated and informative sites on football - specifically skins football. so, i've often wondered how many of us on this site are players, coaches and/or just mere fans. from a few sigs here and there, it's obvious for a few of us. but, it might be interesting to use this poll just to see a breakdown of who we all are.

choose the option that indicates your highest level of playing or coaching.

me? i'm just a fan. i was 120 lbs soaking wet in high school, so i would have been destroyed on the field. although our cross-country team liked to have an all-out war with each other at the end of the season: seniors against underclassmen. it's always funny to see a bunch of skinny white boys trying to play rough and tough football. :laugh:

I'm 6'5 220 but never liked sports when I was in HS. All I cared about was partying and girls. Maybe if I woulda realized how great of a sport football was and how much money there is to make if you can make it, I woulda started lifting much earlier in life and see if my height could take me somewhere.

I only started liking football after I started to play Madden about 4 years ago. Then I understood football, and how it's all about strategy, which makes it a true team sport. I love strategy and therefore began to love football, although too late in life to do anything personally about it. Not like any players come out of NOVA and just one from my HS has gone pro (Bhawoh Jue - GB), let alone anyone has gone to college on football scholarships. Seems like all the white players in the NFL either play offensive linemen (I don't like to eat that much), or TE/QB, both positions which seem to be filled with cats from the Midwest.

So just a fan, although be it a hardcore one.

I played High School football...Tight End and sometimes Def. End. My High School played a Wing T offense...straight outta the 1950's...two back sets...95% running plays...so being a TE was :snore: .

I went to a Div. III college and didn't even try out to play Football..cut into my party time. I knew I wasn't going to make the NFL so I gave it up!

D. McCants played football at the same High School as me...but I am older and have never met him.

Originally posted by RonJeremy

I played High School football...Tight End and sometimes Def. End. My High School played a Wing T offense...straight outta the 1950's...two back sets...95% running plays...so being a TE was :snore: .

I went to a Div. III college and didn't even try out to play Football..cut into my party time. I knew I wasn't going to make the NFL so I gave it up!

D. McCants played football at the same High School as me...but I am older and have never met him.

that's funny we ran the wing t in high school also. not very exciting but it worked for us. :cheers:

Originally posted by RonJeremy

I hated Arundel. Was Buddy Hepfer your coach? He made the football team clean up the stadium after we (South River) beat them my sophmore year. Good times....

Archived