Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What teams will you be rooting for in the playoffs?

TODD

I'll be rooting for Baltimore if by some miracle they are in it. I started off as a Redskins and Colts fan growing up between Baltimore and DC. So if Baltimore doesn't make it or gets booted early, I'll go for the Colts. Besides I'd like to see Dungy get a ring. It never seemed fair that he spent years making the Bucs from nothing to have somebody else get to come in and finish the job getting his ring.

The Ravens arent gonna make it but if they did I would root for anyone playing them.

I am going to root wholeheartedly for the Colts because my roomate is a Eagles fans who thinks Manning is a joke and we have constant arguments where I have to insult him on his lack of knowledge.

I want to see the Colts and the Iggles in the Bowl and Peyton show up the Eagles Defense.

If the ravens make it i will root for them to lose....i would like to see Indy or the chargers do pretty good....i wont root for the eagles, but if they win there is a silver lining which is that i went to high school with Hank fraley although he was left my freshman year ...it would be cool to say that i went to high school with a guy who won a super bowl. still, i hate the eagles!!

Originally posted by poidog22

It's down to 14% now, but the fact that they got into double digits as far as people rooting for them is very disturbing....I hope that it was all of the Eagles lurkers that voted for them. :puke:

back over 15 now, sad for a skins message board I feel.

I root for San Diego, back in preseason I slated the Chargers as my 2nd favorite team because of LT and DE Dave Ball (5th rounder, got injured). I didnt think they'd get this far at all.

Colts and Steelers also have my pick, and though the Steelers may deserve it, I would have the Colts to win it, just cause itd be a first for Peyton, and they'd be like the first team to win w/o a great defense.

NFC, dont really care for any teams as much, but Panthers if they make it, they seem to be the most injured group, especially on offense, and they still came back.

The sad part is that even though im an Eagles fan I still always rooted for our division when it came to the playoffs and superbowl and its ashame you guys cant do the same. Ive watched and cheered for the Giants and the Redskins when it was their time to shine and will still root for them if they make the superbowl down the road over my birds or any team in the rest of the NFC or AFC. Their is a pride in this history rich division that makes it one of the best divisions in the NFC to watch. Just because we battle it out every year against each other dosnt mean we cant root for each other when it comes down to the big game. Weather you like it or not we are one big family in the NFC east and a Superbowl for the divison further adds to the history of this great division.

So go on and root for the other conferences but realize that you are just rooting for the demise of the once great NFC east.

Chargers because I always used them in Madden even when they sucked. Now, suddenly there are all these bandwagon fans. :laugh:

Also Falcons since I have a Vick jersey. I think I jinxed him though, cause a couple days after I bought the jersey, he broke his leg and was out for the season..

Archived