Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TODD

What teams will you be rooting for in the playoffs?

You gotta like the Colts. Other than some soft defense, this team is a helluva lot of fun to watch. Go Blue. (God, that felt so wrong!)

I'm goin' with Favre's Pack...Yeah I know they beat us (but really did they?!?) but that guy's had a tough year...I doubt they'll win, but it will be a good story to watch. No doubt the gun slinger will make it interesting...

The Atlanta Falcons, gotta go for former Va Tech Hokies Michael Vick, Kevin McCadam and DeAngelo Hall.

Go Atlanta Hokies Go! :D

AFC San Diego, I always like the Chargers and pulled for them in 1994 when the went to the Super Bowl because of Stan Humphries.

I wont necessarily be rooting for any one team, but I will be rooting against the Pats and Eagles.

The Pack. I like Favre. It would have been nice to have a polls for both AFC and NFC. In the AFC I like the Colts. I think Manning is a class act. I also like the Bills because of their comeback this year. I live only 33 miles from Buffalo.

After all the beatings the NFC has taken this year for being "terrible, horrible, etc.," I hope they take the Superbowl.

Prediction: Carolina vs. Pittsburgh and Pitt will win, 17-10.

Originally posted by afparent

Whoever plays Denver, Baltimore, and Philly

ahh, great minds...:notworthy

every team but the eagles.

ill but some extra cheering effort into the packers though. that brett favre is a demigod. :kiss:

Originally posted by bofluid

Whoever plays the Steelers, Packers, Eagles and Patriots.

You probably won't have anyone to root for after the Divisional round...

No doubt. I'm resigned to most likely having no sort of rooting interest in the conference championships and super bowl. Maybe I should just gamble on them...

I've always been a Farve fan, so I'll go with the Pack, but I would like to see what Vick & Co. can do against the Iggles.

The pack and the colts, I would love to see Favre go out on top and I would love to see Manning just win one, especially with the season he is having.

Please, if there is anything remaining that's right in the world... don't let the Saints make the playoffs. The Saints!

Go Pittsburgh.

I didn't pick ANY of those listed...I just want the IGGLES to LOSE...in the Playoffs and NOT make it to the Big Dance !!!!

I will be rooting for the patriots, because Huly & I's close friend(zeron flemister) is a patriot If they win the sb he gets a ring, and that means we get pics with it !!

I will be rooting for the Panthers and the Jets (for my poor suffering Jet fan brother).

Also, anyone playing the Eagles. Sorry, the Eagles are the one thing I hate in this world.