Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What teams will you be rooting for in the playoffs?

TODD

For those who picked the Steelers, thanx.

:)

Here's hoping that Gibbs can right the ship and bring Washington back to where they belong. I worked in DC for six years before moving back home & I have relatives in Fairfax Co.

Oh - up here in the 'Burgh, we despise Dallas and we think Philly sux, too.

If there is one team in the NFC that Philadelphia absoulutely, positively does NOT want to see, it's Carolina. The Panthers have beaten the Eagles in the playoffs, in Philadelphia before and with T.O. out, that offense isn't anymore dangerous than it was a year ago. Plus, the Carolina defense is really coming on. I'm hoping the Panthers can sneak into that 6th spot and then wreak havoc in the NFC.

Just think if a 1-7 team, with a losing record nonetheless, ended up in the Super Bowl?!

Originally posted by garg8050

If there is one team in the NFC that Philadelphia absoulutely, positively does NOT want to see, it's Carolina. The Panthers have beaten the Eagles in the playoffs, in Philadelphia before and with T.O. out, that offense isn't anymore dangerous than it was a year ago. Plus, the Carolina defense is really coming on. I'm hoping the Panthers can sneak into that 6th spot and then wreak havoc in the NFC.

Just think if a 1-7 team, with a losing record nonetheless, ended up in the Super Bowl?!

I think the Falcons can take them too, but the Panthers definately have the edge.

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

I think the Falcons can take them too, but the Panthers definately have the edge.

I'm not as convinced about the Falcons. Their defense still seems pretty soft to me. Obviously, it's a lot easier to be confident about the Panthers since we saw them do it last year. But, it would be pretty ironic to see the Eagles lose 4 straight NFC title games (3 at home) to 4 different teams. I would derive some measure of sadistic pleasure out of that.

Originally posted by sw8

The sad part is that even though im an Eagles fan I still always rooted for our division when it came to the playoffs and superbowl and its ashame you guys cant do the same. Ive watched and cheered for the Giants and the Redskins when it was their time to shine and will still root for them if they make the superbowl down the road over my birds or any team in the rest of the NFC or AFC. Their is a pride in this history rich division that makes it one of the best divisions in the NFC to watch. Just because we battle it out every year against each other dosnt mean we cant root for each other when it comes down to the big game. Weather you like it or not we are one big family in the NFC east and a Superbowl for the divison further adds to the history of this great division.

So go on and root for the other conferences but realize that you are just rooting for the demise of the once great NFC east.

:puke: :rolleyes:

AFC - Colts and Manning

NFC - Panthers , the way theyhave played ,with all the injuries

Winner - C-O-L-T-S

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

God i hate Dallas :(

Originally posted by garg8050

I'm not as convinced about the Falcons. Their defense still seems pretty soft to me. Obviously, it's a lot easier to be confident about the Panthers since we saw them do it last year. But, it would be pretty ironic to see the Eagles lose 4 straight NFC title games (3 at home) to 4 different teams. I would derive some measure of sadistic pleasure out of that.

;) yea, that would be funny.

:evil:

:eaglesuck

Originally posted by sw8

The sad part is that even though im an Eagles fan I still always rooted for our division when it came to the playoffs and superbowl and its ashame you guys cant do the same. Ive watched and cheered for the Giants and the Redskins when it was their time to shine and will still root for them if they make the superbowl down the road over my birds or any team in the rest of the NFC or AFC. Their is a pride in this history rich division that makes it one of the best divisions in the NFC to watch. Just because we battle it out every year against each other dosnt mean we cant root for each other when it comes down to the big game. Weather you like it or not we are one big family in the NFC east and a Superbowl for the divison further adds to the history of this great division.

So go on and root for the other conferences but realize that you are just rooting for the demise of the once great NFC east.

lol other than the embarrassment of 3 consecutive nfcc losses, what exactly have the eagles contributed to the history of the division? u can thank the skins and giants (and cowboys even tho i hate admitting it) for the division's great history, not your choke artist eagles.

Originally posted by fuji869

The Atlanta Falcons, gotta go for former Va Tech Hokies Michael Vick, Kevin McCadam and DeAngelo Hall.

Go Atlanta Hokies Go! :D

AFC San Diego, I always like the Chargers and pulled for them in 1994 when the went to the Super Bowl because of Stan Humphries.

got to agree with fuji! both NFC and AFC!

Originally posted by Wicked99

lol other than the embarrassment of 3 consecutive nfcc losses, what exactly have the eagles contributed to the history of the division? u can thank the skins and giants (and cowboys even tho i hate admitting it) for the division's great history, not your choke artist eagles.

Conversely, you can thank the Skins, Giants & Cowboys for the division's embarassment the last few years. The Eagles & the Giants have been carrying this division for too long.:laugh:

Archived