Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

50/50 (Gardner) is done

chiefhogskin48

Originally posted by afkidd

why does every analyst say he has hands of gold? more like hands like rocks.

It's because in the predraft writeups, they were saying what incredible hands he had... how he was the next Cris Carter... blah blah.

The fact is that he played with a weak-armed QB, in a short passing offense. People were far more concerned with Dantzler than they were with Gardner.

Originally posted by Mr. S

alright, Gardner was our best performer last week, we cant quite yet harp on Gardner. I just hope we get this passing game going again.

It's called consistency. He WASN'T our best performer last week. I don't understand how you can say that. He dropped easy passes last week too.

His ratio of catches to drops are 1 to about 3 or 4. I hate Gardner. He hasn't proven anything to me since we drafted him.

He's all hype.

I've been demanding his trade or release at the end of the year since last year.

He has a blockhead... a lack of focus..... concentration lapses.... and inconsistent hands.

He's hyped due to his draft slot and bloated numbers in a Clemson short passing game.

I WANT HIM DE-ACTIVATED THIS GAME AND McCANTS & JACOBS IN THE GAMEPLAN.!!!!!

Forget about the drops, the holds, the false starts and what else have you. What's frustrating me the most is that Gardner hasn't stepped up so far this season.

Gibbs has made him a center piece of this offense but Gardner either just doesn't get it, or he simply isn't as good as everybody thinks he is.

I really hope I'm going to end up being wrong but Gardner is looking more and more like Michael Westbrook part deux.

I don't know man, in that last drive didn't Coles drop a critical pass right at the first down marker. In stead of throwing the baby out with the bath water, we should just call this a horrendous game and move on. All this knee jerk reactionary crap harkens back to the Spurrier era. It's going to be OK. We've got good coaches who will right the ship. Breath.

Originally posted by fmorris

I don't know man, in that last drive didn't Coles drop a critical pass right at the first down marker. In stead of throwing the baby out with the bath water, we should just call this a horrendous game and move on. All this knee jerk reactionary crap harkens back to the Spurrier era. It's going to be OK. We've got good coaches who will right the ship. Breath.

Good points....look at how badly Portis hurt us today. It was a team effort. The future is still bright.

Originally posted by Redskin11

Man, some people jump right down a players throat after one game. Jeez.

one game? ONE GAME!!!!!

This has been Gardners entire friggin career with DC. He had the 50/50 nick coming into this season.

It's time to give guys who can catch consistently a chance. Bring up Jacobs and McCants and leave Gardner inactive for a few games.

Archived