Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is a Better Back Right NOW (CP vs.LT)

jRight

Everyone weigh in on this one.

Who is the Better Running back right now Our Clinton Portis or San Diego's LaDainian Tomlinson. Then who will have a better season. We know that they both are in the top 5 but which one is the best overall back.

Tomlinson is better by a wisk now but is on an awful team. He will get the yardage and carries in 2004 under Marty but Portis will get the better per carry average, will snag more pass receptions and will score more touchdowns.

The Reason LT has so many receptions is because he was their only option. 100 receptions by a RB is NOT a good thing for your team.

Portis is a little more explosive, whether receiving or rushing. However LT is more durable so far so I too will say LT is the better choice at this point.

Tomlinson. Dude is a stud. Somebody ranked the backs earlier, mine goes LT, J. Lewis, D. McAllister, C. Portis, P. Holmes. I know that I'm going to catch a little flack for having Duece as high as I do, I just think that Holmes, while great, is a product of the system much like Faulk.

What do you guys think?

Archived