Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

6 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Someone tie Keim to a chair and don't let him go until he tells us what the 4pm Wednesday announcement is.

This is 2nd post I've seen someone suggest kidnapping this dude until he gives more information.

Like, someone should warn him or something :806: 🧐

• Haha 2

Just now, Renegade7 said:

This is 2nd post I've seen someone suggest kidnapping this dude until he gives more information.

Like, someone should warn him or something :806: 🧐

I'm pretty sure they're all from me.

I DEMAND KNOWLEDGE!

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

Source: The #Patriots have agreed to terms with QB Jacoby Brissett, who gets $8M on a 1-year deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 12, 2024

This is old news now lol

Why is it dated for tomorrow?

Edited by zCommander
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Someone tie Keim to a chair and don't let him go until he tells us what the 4pm Wednesday announcement is.

I wouldn’t interpret it that way at all, it was just a meme from the team account. That was in no way a public relations person implying there are secret signings that can’t be announced. Simply an acknowledgement that people post “announce X player” under every one of their posts when a) they are the social media manager, not in the FO and b) none of these contracts are official until Wednesday at 4pm, so even if there was information it couldn’t come from an official team announcement 

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

26 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Cryptic:

I believe this is just the social media team bemoaning that they can't announce any of the signings officially until Wednesday...

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 3

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

You can’t fumble if you don’t play. 

4D Chess

Still had 1064 total yards, 6 TD's in 14 games  1637 total yards in 2022 18 TD's 17games    1558 total yards 2021 20TD's16 games. I see no injury history other than last year and 2020 were he played 10 games 16 the year before and 15050  Total yards.   He has never been injury prone. 7 years missed 7 games. Still 28 years old think he still has some left in the tank.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

What does this mean exactly? I’m ootl 

the late vesting date means more wiggle room to avoid guarantees and get out of deals if necessary with lesser cap consequences. 

Edited by CommandB11
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Conn said:

I wouldn’t interpret it that way at all, it was just a meme from the team account. That was in no way a public relations person implying there are secret signings that can’t be announced. Simply an acknowledgement that people post “announce X player” under every one of their posts when a) they are the social media manager, not in the FO and b) none of these contracts are official until Wednesday at 4pm, so even if there was information it couldn’t come from an official team announcement 

🙄 You're no fun.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CommandB11 said:

the late vesting date means more wiggle room to avoid guarantees and get out of deals if necessary with lesser cap consequences. 

Are you Earl Forcey?!?

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

I still suspect Jonah wants LT money, and the league wants to give him RT money.

If Peters likes him, I'd maybe do like...RT money base with incentives that get him to LT money.

He's played better at LT than RT.  I think you pay the man LT money and Spotrac has him in the salary bracket that I posted with Jawaan Taylor, RT of the Chiefs at $20 AVG pers season.  At LT he'd paid more of course. In essence, I am low B'ing him.  

43 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

So the Dante Fowler signing stuff earlier today was just BS...or still in the works?

Unfortunately it was pure bovine scatology.

Some joker living in his grandmothers basement with 12 followers posted it on Twitter/X and we ran with it. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Tress Is The Way said:

Hey, tea leaves here. Dmv will be happy at 4/Wed

So, you requote what was posted on Twitter X on @Commanders.  Come on.  :)  

• Haha 1