Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

I can see us making a couple signings today. then letting the smoke clear. Dip back in next week when we the frenzy eases and reality sets in for salaries of the second wave guys that they aren't getting top dollar with teams tripping over themselves for their services.

Just now, DWinzit said:

I can see us making a couple signings today. then letting the smoke clear. Dip back in next week when we the frenzy eases and reality sets in for salaries of the second wave guys that they aren't getting top dollar with teams tripping over themselves for their services.

I think Peters/Quinn will target more than that today, especially the players they have close association with from previous roles. We pretty much only have 3 contracts on the books of any note, and the best end of 100mil in space. 

11 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

White had a down year in 2023 but before last year he was a monster the first 3 years. Dude is a wrecking ball. 

Its telling Tampa wants nothing to do with him.  They benched him for a reason.  Easy pass from me.

7 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I have no interest in Huff. He only had 7 sacks last year if you don't include jumping on Tua already on the ground. He'll get way over paid.

I like Huff here but I don't think they go for him. If they look towards that type player I'd say they look for the potential in Uche

7 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Jordyn Brooks for LB too.

He has been your dude for 4 years now! Maybe this year!

• Like 1

Just now, Professor_Nutter_Butter said:

Cousins will go down as one of the savviest QBs to ever game the system. Mad respect.

Agreed. He’s going to get something like 3 years and 130-140mil fully guaranteed very soon.

Just now, DWinzit said:

He has been your dude for 4 years now! Maybe this year!

He was my draft sleeper who ended up going first round from memory. Get him in :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Professor_Nutter_Butter said:

Cousins will go down as one of the savviest QBs to ever game the system. Mad respect.

If there's a HOF for making money over a career without winning a damn thing then Kirk is a 1st ballot enshrinee.

• Haha 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Professor_Nutter_Butter said:

I think we deserve some credit for molding him into a pragmatic, cynical businessman early on in his career. There were no NFL fairytales around here. Playing for slimeballs like Bruce and Snyder taught him quickly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How do we call everyone at once when it hits noon?

Peters: I got Badass

Mayhew: OK, I'll call Hunt from Miami

Quinn: I'll get all my Dallas targets on a conference call

Witt: Patrick Queen is my ****....

Magic: I got the entire West Coast....starting with Bosa and the Chargers

Harris: I'm gonna call the Eagles to see if they'll trade Jake Elliott, I love me some Elliott.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Always A Commander Never A Captain said:

Are we sure Uche has more potential than Huff? They are the same age after all.

I believe they are similar, Uche will come cheaper. That's my gut

1 minute ago, HigSkin said:

Curl has never been a real playmaker. Happy to move on.

5 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

I think we could prioritise IOL over OG but will see. I’ll take either to be honest. Ideally both :ols:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Guys with no ties to this FO/Coaching staff that I would be really interested in doing bigger deals with (age main driver there):

DE AJ Epenesa (Spotract projects $6m APY)

DE Josh Uche (Spotract projects $9m APY)

LB Devin White (Spotract projects $11m APY)

OT Jonah Williams (Spotrac projects $11m APY)

I know these are the Spotrac values and not the inflated numbers we'll see them get. But I would be comfortable with these numbers and then some. 

Epenesa is being undervalued here. He is going to get a $10M-$15M AAV. Had a good year last year

2 minutes ago, BurgundyBooger said:

I think we deserve some credit for molding him into a pragmatic, cynical businessman early on in his career. There were no NFL fairytales around here. Playing for slimeballs like Bruce and Snyder taught him quickly.

I expect him to give a shout-out if he ever makes it into the HoF.

Queen and White are not the kinds of LB we need. Why do people keep suggesting them? They'd be redundant with Davis. Better than Davis for sure, but doesn't make the team that much better when you're just upgrading one of the few players who actually made some strides last year.

If we go LB it needs to be MLB captain of the defense type. Queen and White played well when they played next to Roquan Smith and Lavonte David.

• Thanks 2