Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

Just now, Renegade7 said:

You have no evidence to support your claim, that matters, bro.

I have no problem moving this to a QB thread, but you repeating this claim like it's fact doesn't make it so.

You even used the term redshirt, which to me last I checked means an entire year.  I opening door for anyone to show some precedent to picking a QB #2 overall if they need the whole first year to get ready to play at this level.  Otherwise, that's a no from me, dawg.

Who keeps bringing this up and posting it, not me? I have only replied to posts. Is this a court trial? Evidence, Precedence? Do I have to get a Lawyer? It's a opinion, I would sit a QB if he was not ready no matter where he was picked even no.2 and you have your opinion.  You would like him to start no matter the case. 

• Thumb down 1

We haven't signed anyone today? This off-season is a bust. Pfft I got better things to do then refreshing this page every 15.26 seconds. But I'll keep doing it anyways cause Mama didn't raise a quiter. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

pumping the breaks and holding out to see who the cap casualties are would be a smart play.

It is the smart play.  Even though it's less fun after 2 days of constant news.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, HoggLife said:

We haven't signed anyone today? This off-season is a bust. Pfft I got better things to do then refreshing this page every 15.26 seconds. But I'll keep doing it anyways cause Mama didn't raise a quiter. 

I don't think many moves by any teams till 4 oclock

• Like 1

I also think our need at WR is being underestimated. I know we can get one in the draft, but another vet would be ideal given our cap situation. Jahan is also very unproven IMO.

Trade for Aiyuk

Trade for Higgins

Ridley or Hollywood Brown (both with strong links to the coaching staff)

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

I am hopeful peters will use the '25 offseason, or maybe '26, to begin the process of accumulating boatloads of compensatory picks like with the Niners, but w/what they're doing, it does kind of feel like it will be more '26-'28 at the earliest in terms of us accumulating compensatory picks. 

While I don’t think we’re done, I wonder if AP doesn’t have one big splash in him. Just one. Then again seems like a big splash is kind of what they're going against -- I wouldn't think they'd want to elevate one guy over the rest by virtue a blockbuster type deal.

(Which means in about 3 hours we should be hearing that we've sent a second and a third to CIN for Higgins and are giving him a 6 year, $122M deal)

• Thumb down 1

Just now, WashingtonRedWolves said:

(Which means in about 3 hours we should be hearing that we've sent a second and a third to CIN for Higgins and are giving him a 6 year, $122M deal)

And I would be fine with that.

Just now, Redskins 2021 said:

I think OT move today for big money. Team now will know for sure how much money available to them after player releases.

Everyone is probably waiting until 4 EST today before making anymore aignings.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

We have to save some of this money to resign our own guys next season too right? Cant ever really cash out I guess. 

https://overthecap.com/free-agency/washington-commanders

image.png.29cf352bde22ad47aff9c3e0a5c7fcdb.png

I think Cosmi has the current argument for next offseason, but not a crazy contract.  There are several 1 year deal guys that could re-up and we may get arguments to the positive for St-Juste/Davis...maybe others.  

But there is still like 100 million in space next year depending on what happens next.  Should be no concern if they want to keep anyone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3