Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

1 minute ago, HigSkin said:

Somewhere in watching sports media yesterday they said the Cowboys only have like $2 mil of salary cap space.  It's great!  LOL

That Dak contract gotta sting...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Hey, we went from having 4 1st round picks on the DL to 4 1st round picks on the DL.

And we basically traded Young and Sweat for Fowler, Ferrell and Armstrong + a 2nd and 3rd round picks. 

And much lower cap numbers in 24 and beyond.  I love it.

Also love how they went with those 3 DEs at modest $ instead of a monster deal to Hunter.  The AAV of our 3 will probably be close to AAV for hunter alone.  It's probably in the neighborhood of Greenard alone too. 

And our 3 have all played for teams with our brain trust, so they know fit, character etc first hand. 

Hard not to like what's happened the last 2 days.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

2 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Somewhere in watching sports media yesterday they said the Cowboys only have like $2 mil of salary cap space.  It's great!  LOL

I think they took a long snapper.

If the Chiefs are taking calls on L'Jarius Sneed I really think we're in on him. We have two 2nd's and two 3rd's and Corner is a glaring need. He fits right in that window, too, at 27 years old. If we can contend by Year 3 we'll be right at the tail end of his prime and he should be effective for a couple years into his 30s even if he isn't an All-Pro guy by that age.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, No Nonsense said:

Is there a reason why we haven't been linked to Danielle Hunter of the Vikings? 

He's talking with the Texans and doesn't fit with Peters

image.gif.7f95af7876cd0ca920c02008169b6efe.gif

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, No Nonsense said:

Is there a reason why we haven't been linked to Danielle Hunter of the Vikings? 

They chose the cost efficient strategy versus the monster deal.  I like it.  I'd rather have Armstrong, Fowler, and Ferrell, than hunter and two scrubs.

• Like 2

It's very possible the staff feels comfortable starting Wylie at RT if we don't get a Day 1 starter in the draft. Maybe with a revamped line and better blocking TE/RB help he won't be as terrible.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Redskins 2021 said:

We need an OT.

These things seem to come in waves.  I think Jonah Williams (not necessarily us) will be the first one to sign and then guys will fall accordingly.

Edited by HigSkin
  • Thumb up 1

19 minutes ago, DiscoBob said:

I'm sick of his radio / podcast hits - he says that type of stuff everytime.  Of course he is technically right, but he's the one in the radio during the off-season!  I don't need to hear him rant about not knowing anything right now. Then get off the radio! They have you there to give an opinion.... do it, or go away!

I promise you his opinion would be even less informative than his platitudes and cliches 

Edited by Conn
  • Haha 1