Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

I wonder about the idea of bringing in an(other) ILB with Luvu playing more of a WLB role and Jamin used situationally, maybe even as more of a SLB?  Never would have considered this, but for some reason Marcus Washington popped into my head earlier and I could see Jamin matching that style of play.

I know Luvu got some experience at MLB and with the green dot, but not sure that’s his best fit, wonder about he and Jamin overlapping roles/skill sets, we could use more depth, we might want another starting backer for “base” D, and Jamin might not be around much longer. Could just as easily see being content just bringing in a rookie (along with a pure STer/depth type).

• Like 1

This speaks strongly of Ron and his crew's drafting.  Sickening...  We know more than the rest of the league so we make picks like this.  Set us back a year with a wasted draft.  4-13...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Thoughts on Guyton as our LT?  

Looks like he's really a RT, although has said he's willing to play LT; not much college experience, would rather see him as backup to Jonah Williams 😍 at LT than as year 1 starter at either spot. 

4 minutes ago, MrJL said:

I'm not sure holding that much back works for the cap mimimum

Feel like the minimum is like 89 or 90% over two years?  If I’m right (big if), 10% is 25 mil this year, and the same next year if the cap holds (~50mil over two years).  Suggests to me that if you hold onto 40mil this year, you could only hold onto 10mil in the second year.  

1 minute ago, Redskins 2021 said:

I am hoping Denver 1st for Howell and a 2nd 

lmfao no chance Howell has that much value. He was a legit bottom 5 starter. Same tier as Mac Jones who only fetched a 6th.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb down 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1