Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

1 minute ago, RWJ said:

It really all lines up, SIP.  Myers, good friends with Peters and hired with Spielman too his brother working with and knowing Johnson.  Strategic moves to seem to target the guys they want.  It's more than that though because either one of those targets can fall through but the most important one is Peters who would build this ship.  

Get these two and then Martindale for the defense????? I want him because he has an axe to grind with Daboll besides the fact that he's aggressive as hell.

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Just listened to a reporter who covers Peters in SF and knows him some, he thinks good shot Peters leaves to DC.

Was that the Matt Barrows interview on Grant and Danny or a different reporter?

2 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Get these two and then Martindale for the defense????? I want him because he has an axe to grind with Daboll besides the fact that he's aggressive as hell.

You know, KD. Baltimore hired MacDonald to replace Martindale and he is gone in NY now. Somethings up whether he had issues with Dabol or what.  How about OC?  Is a reunion with lefty Mark Brunell a possibility?

Peters is a personel guy and would be HOFO which of the other candidates that are on the list would be an ops guy so they arent stepping on each others toes?

Im guessing a peters/mcclay or peters/cunningham team is out because theyre from the same side of the isle so to speak.

It seems like this might be the route harris might look to go based on his statement of the gm position being an 80 hr a week job.

2 minutes ago, boston skins fan said:

Peters is a personel guy and would be HOFO which of the other candidates that are on the list would be an ops guy so they arent stepping on each others toes?

Im guessing a peters/mcclay or peters/cunningham team is out because theyre from the same side of the isle so to speak.

It seems like this might be the route harris might look to go based on his statement of the gm position being an 80 hr a week job.

HOFO? Hall Of Fame Obviously? Whoa eaaaaaaaasy now, he has only been an assistant GM thus far. Might be a good GM, we'll see. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, boston skins fan said:

I like Peters/Cunningham but it's up to Peters if we are fortunate to get him.  

7 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Was that the Matt Barrows interview on Grant and Danny or a different reporter?

I think its the same dude because I heard the name Matt but didn't catch his last name.  But not on Grant and Danny but on Lynell's radio show just a few minutes ago on 106.7

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, RWJ said:

You know, KD. Baltimore hired MacDonald to replace Martindale and he is gone in NY now. Somethings up whether he had issues with Dabol or what.  How about OC?  Is a reunion with lefty Mark Brunell a possibility?

So you're saying Martindale is the problem? Lets see how fast he gets gobbled up by someone. 

2 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

HOFO? Hall Of Fame Obviously? Whoa eaaaaaaaasy now, he has only been an assistant GM thus far. Might be a good GM, we'll see. 

Head of Football opps as been said multiple times and leads one to believe its a higher title then GM and a GM could be highered as well.  Have you read anything in this thread as its been talked about multiple times.

Just now, kingdaddy said:

So you're saying Martindale is the problem? Lets see how fast he gets gobbled up by someone. 

Not saying he's a problem but there may be concerns.  That's all.  

Just now, boston skins fan said:

Head of Football opps as been said multiple times and leads one to believe its a higher title then GM and a GM could be highered as well.  Have you read anything in this thread as its been talked about multiple times.

It was a joke. Good God. Nevermind.

Just now, RWJ said:

Not saying he's a problem but there may be concerns.  That's all.  

I'm gonna investigate why Martindale resigned....stay tuned. I know his players played hard for him....Maybe it's another Buddy Ryan us against the world defensive philosophy and it pisses off the head coach....LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

It was a joke. Good God. Nevermind.

Sorry been a long day and on new meds so my mind is not reading sarcasm and jokes right at the moment.

On a side note Ozempic reaks havac on ones body apparently and its ****ing me up properly

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

What the hell guys!? I came in here for news about hiring Peters and y’all are just hangin out!  Jeebus!!! 

Keep knocking Godzilla out while we wait.  LOL

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

grab a beer and jump in....we're all still numb and celebrating. 

Yeah I’m stoked about a real off-season, reminds of long nights and us tracking Dan’s jet during the Mark Carrier Bruce Smith years, but this time it’s real!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

Yeah I’m stoked about a real off-season, reminds of long nights and us tracking Dan’s jet during the Mark Carrier Bruce Smith years, but this time it’s real!

When we were younger those were fun times in the beginning but it got old after awhile.  There is a renewed interest now.  No leaks and we are surprised.  So far, it seems most of us like the approach Harris has taken.  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

I'm gonna investigate why Martindale resigned....stay tuned. I know his players played hard for him....Maybe it's another Buddy Ryan us against the world defensive philosophy and it pisses off the head coach....LOL. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/giants/big-blue-plus/new-report-provides-detail-into-martindales-resignation

The Post reports that when Daboll and Martindale met, Daboll informed his defensive coordinator of the staff changes he planned to make, including special teams coordinator Thomas McGaughey and offensive line coach Bobby Johnson. Daboll told Martindale that he planned to relieve outside linebackers coach Drew Wilkins and his brother, defensive assistant Kevin Wilkins, of their duties.

The news didn't sit well with Martindale, who is tight with the Wilkins brothers dating back to their time together in Baltimore. Martindale reportedly had angry words for Daboll before storming out of the room and the building.

• Like 1