Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hamas Attacks Against Israel

Fergasun

13 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

We see these crazy ass protestors on TV waving Hamas flags 

This is the second time I've read you making this claim. The first time I believe you said Hamas flags were present at the protests on college campuses. I ask before and got no response. So once again where are you seeing this exactly? 

23 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

This is the second time I've read you making this claim. The first time I believe you said Hamas flags were present at the protests on college campuses. I ask before and got no response. So once again where are you seeing this exactly? 

Google it. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha 1

With Schools in Ruins, Education in Gaza Will Be Hobbled for Years https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/06/world/middleeast/gaza-schools-damaged-destroyed.html?smid=nytcore-android-share

Seven months of war have devastated every level of education there. More than 80 percent of Gaza’s schools have been severely damaged or destroyed by fighting, according to the United Nations, including every one of its 12 universities.

That has led critics, including the Palestinian ministry of education and more than two dozen U.N. officials, to accuse Israel of a deliberate pattern of targeting educational facilities, much as it has been accused of targeting hospitals.

22 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Google it. 🤷‍♀️

I did a quick google and couldn’t find anything. I’ve seen plenty of Palestinian flags in the pictures. I think if you make this claim you need to back it up with something, not put the onus on others to look it up. 

• Thanks 3
  • Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, tshile said:

Your post reads as oversimplifying the situation and then casually throwing out “yeah the holocaust happened” as an attempt to say you care are the Israelis, then very one-sided the rest of it as pro Palestinian. 

Do you doubt that I would have the same response and stance, if Palestine or some other country were killing 30,000 Israeli citizens somewhat indiscriminately?  Because it sounds like you do and I take that personally.  

56 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Do you doubt that I would have the same response and stance, if Palestine or some other country were killing 30,000 Israeli citizens somewhat indiscriminately?  Because it sounds like you do and I take that personally.  

No, I wouldn’t say that. I think you’d swap that part out for whatever was applicable to the context. 

Doesn’t change what I said though. 

51 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I have. Both times you made the claim in fact. Nothing but Palestinian and Israeli flags. Said as much after your first claim. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I mean, I’m going to post it.. but you or someone else is gonna come up with some bull**** reason why it isn’t actually exactly what I said it was…

https://www.newsweek.com/campus-protesters-spotted-wearing-hamas-headbandswhat-we-know-1895202

Photos thought to have been taken at recent pro-Palestinian protests at U.S. University campuses show two people wearing Hamas headbands among the crowds.

The first appears to be someone wearing a Hamas headband and a face covering, purportedly taken at Stanford University in California. The second image shows another person wearing what looks like a Hamas headband and waving a flag, supposedly at Washington University in St. Louis.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

We see these crazy ass protestors on TV waving Hamas flags 

The Newsweek article describes two people, so that would be bozos I guess.

Maybe get your facts straight next time? 🤡

The Newsweek article shows no photographic evidence of what you claim.  It also uses vague terms like "looks like" and "what appears to be". 🤷🏻‍♂️

One nitwit being a dip**** tho encompasses what the protests are all about right?

Edited by Captain Wiggles

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

The Newsweek article shows no photographic evidence of what you claim.  It also uses vague terms like "looks like" and "what appears to be".

The Newsweek article shows this picture:

image.thumb.png.8c3ca9faf611951b9abf52c02a317501.png

Here's the same picture from another article.

image.thumb.png.931814bfe087a15b90f22b3ef668365f.png

I would agree, it may not represent the whole crowd, but it's not a good look.

Edited by Spearfeather
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Maybe get your facts straight next time? 🤡

The Newsweek article shows no photographic evidence of what you claim.  It also uses vague terms like "looks like" and "what appears to be". 🤷🏻‍♂️

One nitwit being a dip**** tho encompasses what the protests are all about right?

My statements were 100 percent correct. Your posting bull**** doesn’t change that. I posted what was reported. If you don’t want to believe it don’t believe it. Take it up with newsweek. What was reported not fitting with your narrative is your problem.

As to your last sentence, I didn’t say it did. I said the opposite, actually.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

So small only you can see them? 🤣

Google it and post them? 🤡

We see protestors wearing Hamas headbands…. Happy now?  Like I said, this would end with you acting dumb 🤷‍♀️

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

You said flags not headbands. You're 100% full of ****. 💩

20 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Google it and post them? 🤡

From the same Newswek article:

Hamas head band. Not sure what the flag is. Doesn't look like a student.

image.png.598a79b6cb965d12fea7047500dbeecc.png

• Thanks 1