Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Both games are going to be tied 

it's my fault, as a very young child I was approached by the devil.

I asked for washington to be one of the best teams in the nfl and he obliged but as payment after my 16th revolution around the sun they would fade and the rest of my life would be filled with high anxiety moments that would inevitably result in heartbreak.

I took the deal.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

I asked for washington to be one of the best teams in the nfl and he obliged but as payment after my 16th revolution around the sun they would fade and the rest of my life would be filled with high anxiety moments that would inevitably result in heartbreak.

I took the deal.

image.gif.2509a9e9f248e86f7075bacb25f1c1d1.gif

Just now, GOSKINS_08 said:

Jets take a 6-3 lead.

That should not be insurmountable.

I don't know, maybe its; because I'm getting old. But I used to always like football in the elements. Hated domes and such.

But watching the Steelers/Ravens last night and this one now, I don't really enjoy this anymore. Games being decided basically by who can hold onto a slippery ball and not fall down in bad footing. Doesn't really feel like football. Games being decided by kind of random chance and not by skill. 

I don't know if that is a temporary feeling or if my attitude has changed that much permanently. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I took the deal.

God you’re old.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

Remember when we were all ready to hoist zeurlein up on our shoulders because he made a field goal?

Now it's like would you please miss one for Christ's sake!

I was at that game against the Rams when he missed 6 kicks. And we STILL LOST. Clownshow of a franchise is what we are. 

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Saints run the ball on 3rd and 6 at rue 50.

Predictably get 3 yards.

what the hell?

They even wasted a timeout before calling that run play.

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I was at that game against the Rams when he missed 6 kicks. And we STILL LOST. Clownshow of a franchise is what we are. 

Are you exaggerating or did he really miss 6 kicks in one game? Because that's unheard of for any NFL kicker. Lol.

3 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

They even wasted a timeout before calling that run play.

Are you exaggerating or did he really miss 6 kicks in one game? Because that's unheard of for any NFL kicker. Lol.

No he really missed 6 kicks against us. I think it was 4 field goals and 2 extra points. And like I said we still lost. 

Just now, clskinsfan said:

No he really missed 6 kicks against us. I think it was 4 field goals and 2 extra points. And like I said we still lost. 

Unbelievable. Not the us losing part. That's incredibly believable. Him missing that many kicks is shocking. That's a microcosm of our organization over the last 30 years.

• Like 1