Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

I could go either way on that one.  As someone with no rooting interest, I'm okay with how it ended.

edit: maybe I need to watch it again, given how many folks who root against the Giants are saying it definitely should have been called.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Like 1

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

Probably should have been another flag on that untimed down. 😬

Probably nothin, it definitely should have been, that was far worse than the one that got the flag but again the nfl not only has a serious consistency problem they also weren't going to give the giants two free looks and the bills knew that so they said hold and grab and we'll probably not get called and even if it does draw a flag worst case scenario we line up and try the same thing again. 

It's actually pretty smart, it's why we mugged the broncos on their 2 point try, risk reward is heavily in your favor.

• Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

Probably nothin, it definitely should have been, that was far worse than the one that got the flag but again the nfl not only has a serious consistency problem they also weren't going to give the giants two free looks and the bills knew that so they said hold and grab and we'll probably not get called and even if it does draw a flag worst case scenario we line up and try the same thing again. 

It's actually pretty smart, it's why we mugged the broncos on their 2 point try, risk reward is heavily in your favor.

Worst case, they gain a half yard from the penalty 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1