Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

3 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I don't think our guys are soft. I think our coaches are trash. JDR is running the team, EB is clueless. Ron might have alziehers. I think we're packed with talent.

The Eagles came out and just pounder the ball and took the offense of the Rams out of the game. They're one of the best passing offenses in the league and they leaned on the run.

EB was a trash nepotism hire. Everyone blasted Ron for hiring former panthers, but give him a pass for EB. I don't get it, but the players are pissed.

I'm not willing to give up on EB, he didn't build this offense and big parts of it have been neglected by Ron. One thing I do know, I want our next HC to be an offensive minded coach, I don't ever want a DC as our coach ever again.

So Kirk Cousins... anybody? Anybody?

Just now, Simmsy said:

I'm not willing to give up on EB, he didn't build this offense and big parts of it have been neglected by Ron. One thing I do know, I want our next HC to be an offensive minded coach, I don't ever want a DC as our coach ever again.

Agreed - the offensive line and the lack of talent there is really hampering the offense.

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

EB is a clown and has been for years. He was Andys rah rah guy and that's it. Our coaches will last the year and all be fired and not rehired. EB will interview for HC and not get it again.

We'll have a real GM build a real coaching staff.

The Eagles have been bad this year. SB hangover and all. Lost talent, injuries, etc, and they're going 5-0 playing bad. They're getting this win leaning on a bad run game. 

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

DangeRuss with a hot 68 yards passing today.

That’s about $25k a yard based just on the cash cost of Wilson this year to the Broncos. That doesn’t factor in the $55M they paid him in signing and roster bonuses last year when they extended him.