Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Just now, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I have multiple people in my family that seem to hate Mahomes. They all really want him to lose. I'm really not sure why. Why do so many people seem to despise him?

becuse he wins. Seems like most people just want a new team to win every year. Every team gets a chance to win and then it runs thru the 32 a

teams again 

• Thumb up 1

I have multiple people in my family that seem to hate Mahomes. They all really want him to lose. I'm really not sure why. Why do so many people seem to despise him?

Back to back dominance by a single QB and team for another potential decade or two is quite unappealing to the average fan...

I don't think folks despise him.

They're just tired of him.

In the Super Bowl,  in commercials

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

becuse he wins. Seems like most people just want a new team to win every year. Every team gets a chance to win and then it runs thru the 32 a

teams again 

The only thing I know about these particular two guys, is they love Tom Brady. I wonder if that influences their Mahomes dislike.

Edited by AlwaysBeRedskins2Me

3 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

This is bad football.

Couldn't agree more...

People are gonna snap if Mahomes figures his way out of this last 5 minutes because 49ers don't have enough points.

Put him away NOW!!!

Edited by Renegade7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Seems to happen to folks who win too much. Hopefully we'll get hateworthy players sooner than later. 

• Like 2

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

Both. More good D, but KC has fumbled 4 times so far and that INT was a bad throw. 

Multiple false starts too.

Not to take anything away from the defense but this game just feels more sloppy than good defense. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

Should have challenged the spot instead of wasting a timeout. 

If you told me the game ended right here after we all go to bed, is believe you.

Really bad timeout, especially in a close game and context you presented.