Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Man when Lamar plays in structure he is deadly. His arm is so good. It is so hard to balance making him stay in structure and letting him be Lamar. Daniels is a similar style of player. But he isnt anywhere close to Lamar. 

• Like 2

I know it's early and I haven't seen a lot of Texans games, but their offense look incredibly simple. Is this how their offense works, do simple plays and hope Stroud does a crazy completion down the line?

2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I know it's early and I haven't seen a lot of Texans games, but their offense look incredibly simple. Is this how their offense works, do simple plays and hope Stroud does a crazy completion down the line?

Baltimores D is also elite

So far Macdonald is schooling Slowik

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Simmsy said:

A lot of scripted stuff with predetermined targets.

Then they leave room on some plays for stroud to elevate the team and take shots every once in a while.

Very QB friendly, and requires high level playcalling to work

They don't put the weight of the world on CJs shoulders

• Like 1

Its a solid offense. Kubiak/Shanny based. Slowik has cut down on longer routes in this game. Which is smart. B'mores defense is legit. What would we have given this year to have EB adjust to what he was facing?

2 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

A lot of scripted stuff with predetermined targets.

Then they leave room on some plays for stroud to elevate the team and take shots every once in a while.

Very QB friendly, and requires high level playcalling to work

They don't put the weight of the world on CJs shoulders

They might have to try something different this game.

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Its a solid offense. Kubiak/Shanny based. Slowik has cut down on longer routes in this game. Which is smart. B'mores defense is legit. What would we have given this year to have EB adjust to what he was facing?

Everyone has crowned Ben Johnson as our new HC, but I've wanted to take a look at this Slowik guy. Even with the whooping they gave the Browns last week, I felt the playcalling was very simplistic.

• Like 1

I felt the playcalling was very simplistic

I am sure a lot of that is having a rookie QB too. It is why I am so dead set on having an offensive head coach. Slowik is going to get poached from Stroud. I dont want that happening to our rookie QB.