Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Have I died and gone to heaven?

Washington a premier destination for a rebuild drawing all the big names interest and at the same time the 3 other teams in the division who all looked like they were going to be almost unbeatable for the foreseeable future are all imploding.

That's not to say they can't regroup next year but it feels like Christmas if you're a Washington fan right now beyond just what we're doing.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I can’t tell if that’s the horse before the carriage or if those two are just looking at something and are planning to turn around.

It’s cart before the horse.  And maybe they are just looking at something also. 

Just now, redskinss said:

Have I died and gone to heaven?

Washington a premier destination for a rebuild drawing all the big names interest and at the same time the 3 other teams in the division who all looked like they were going to be almost unbeatable for the foreseeable future are all imploding.

That's not to say they can't regroup next year but it feels like Christmas if you're a Washington fan right now beyond just what we're doing.

Could all 3 end up with new HCs?

• Like 1

Just now, NickyJ said:

What happened to the Eagles? I know they were rough, but the Buccaneers were playing their starters vs the Panthers last week and hung only 3 field goals on them.

We almost beat them both games

• Like 1

Just now, NickyJ said:

What happened to the Eagles? I know they were rough, but the Buccaneers were playing their starters vs the Panthers last week and hung only 3 field goals on them.

They went dream team again this year. Signed a bunch of dudes that everybody assumed would help then it blew up.

• Haha 1