Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

2 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I haven't had a problem with mine, perfect stream. 

Unwatchable here, an issue I haven't had before with any service, but I'm comfortable blaming it on my current location (central Montana) and weather (frigid with high winds) cuz both suck donkey dick. Though I really don't get why it would be either, actually.

• Sad 2

58 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Streaming games suck. This nflwebcast stream just dropped the game and started showing me some bs game show instead.

I know. It worked fine with the Houston game. Then a bunch of crap as soon as I turn on this game. So I went to Streameast with no issues and no buffering. 

5 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

It's not frigid in Montana right now. It's closer to apocalyptic. :P

I was supposed to be out of here by the end of May and I was adamant that there was no way I'd ever do a winter like this after 25 years in AK but here I am. 🤬

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

I know. It worked fine with the Houston game. Then a bunch of crap as soon as I turn on this game. So I went to Streameast with no issues and no buffering. 

I just decided to switch to sxm so I'm just listening. Last thing I saw was Andy Reid and his snotsicles. He's looking more and more like a real life walrus as the game progresses.

• Haha 1

My parlay that pays $200 needed 25 rushing yards from Mahomes. He is at 28. Remember this when he has some Kneel Armstrongs to end the game and finish at 24.5.  My stream site has kicked ass for years but does have shady af popups and many fake sites if you type the wrong URL. I want the NFL selling games to pea**** to fail spectacularly.

Edited by RandyHolt

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Garrett: take a knee, don’t want anything disastrous to happen.

(Miami runs a good play)

Garrett: why not? Stay aggressive.

Im starting to see why this guy was a Jay Gruden level coach with a better roster 

Just coming here to say, I haven’t watched much of the game but what little I have, Garrett hasn’t gotten anything right.

”Fangio is just going to rush 4 here”

cue the jailbreak blitz…

• Like 1

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Im starting to see why this guy was a Jay Gruden level coach with a better roster 

I swear dude, I'm about ready to commence the process to get you involuntarily committed for long term rehab.  😄

We'll begin with immersion therapy but probably end up dusting off the shock paddles from the 50's in the storage room.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4