Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Mullens vs. Hall reminds me of Grossman vs. Beck. It's fun for me to mock it now, instead of having to live it.

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

The rule does not give allowance for that, as far as I can see.  To the best of my knowledge, it is on the tackler to make sure he's in position to not make an illegal hit.

I'd have to see the replay to judge whether he had any help going airborne, but to me, I have no problem with the call. The returner should have waved earlier instead of waiting until it was too late for the gunner to stop.

Ugh, what a crap game. On top of that, I'm going to have a bunch of drunk fools at my house (I don't drink) and I fell asleep earlier and I'll be up all night with nothing to watch. Vikings suck! Eagles, this will be you next year. The Eagles are following the Viks trajectory, just a year behind.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Simmsy said:

Ugh, what a crap game. On top of that, I'm going to have a bunch of drunk fools at my house (I don't drink) and I fell asleep earlier and I'll be up all night with nothing to watch. Vikings suck! Eagles, this will be you next year. The Eagles are following the Viks trajectory, just a year behind.

Hurts is going to get injured halfway through the season?

13 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Agreed.  Philly is on the verge of a mutiny after they get eliminated from the playoffs.  That team and fanbase were full of themselves and now look like @ss going into the playoffs.  I can't wait for their season to be over.

• Thumb up 2

Just now, DWinzit said:

Steelers LG Isaac Seamalo is an animal in the run game.

We could have signed him...

In hindsight it might be a good thing we didn't. 

Let the new regime decide how they want to spend all the cap money.

Just now, redskinss said:

In hindsight it might be a good thing we didn't. 

Let the new regime decide how they want to spend all the cap money.

Gotta wonder how an animal LG might have changed things. And he'd be going into his second year of a three year contract which means, he only really has one more year so wouldn't have hurt much cap wise

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

What does Pittsburgh need? A win and a Buffalo loss? Do they need Jax to lose too?

A win and either one to lose.

Or lose, have the Jags lose and Broncos win.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

What does Pittsburgh need? A win and a Buffalo loss? Do they need Jax to lose too?

A Buffalo or Jacksonville loss would get them in.

Or a tie between Houston and Indianapolis. 

Assuming they win this game.

Edited by redskinss

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

That is what it looked like to me.

He got it ripped out in the pile

I agree with you both.

Broadcast not even discussing it or giving us multiple replays. Too busy jabbering about whatever it is they are on about. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I agree with you both.

Broadcast not even discussing it or giving us multiple replays. Too busy jabbering about whatever it is they are on about. 

This just drives me nuts as a fan when you see such a clear angle of something and supposedly all turnovers are reviewed and after the commercial not a single look at it or discussion of the turnover.

Then they wonder why so many fans start to support conspiracy theories as to the integrity of the game.