Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

The one major thing about Devito that stands out to me is the absolute willingness to give up on plays and yeet balls outta bounds.

It is really rare to see a young guy, especially a dude who is not a high asset commodity that is guaranteed burn and is just getting his "one shot", to be that willing to not do everything in their power.

W/ the Giants sieve of a line, his willingness to just let a busted/bad play only be that and not a disaster is preventing a non-productive offense from being the supermassive black hole that it could be. Mac Jones was actively shooting his team in the foot by forcing stuff and making bad plays worse.

That willingness to kill a play is just what the Giants need right now.

6 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I wasn't sure who I would be rooting for...its the Bills. I'm rooting for the Bills.

I'm rooting for the Eagles because it won't matter either way to the Eagles and it would push the Bills closer to missing the playoffs which would be a little bit of revenge on Bills Mafia for being total dicks when they visited FedEx earlier this season.  

• Like 1

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I'm rooting for the Eagles because it won't matter either way to the Eagles and it would push the Bills closer to missing the playoffs which would be a little bit of revenge on Bills Mafia for being total dicks when they visited FedEx earlier this season.  

Bills are my most hated non rival team, I could write paragraphs, but I hate them. What I'm looking for here is a win and a blueprint for other teams to copy to beat the Eagles. They keep winning, but they shouldn't be, they're ass. If the Bills can show the way, so be it.

33 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Kansas City's offense kinda suuuuucks this year, being carried by their D more than in previous years and just looking off. No major injuries... I can't fathom what may have happened to that offense. #EBHaters

They are really missing Wylie and Geron Christian...

• Like 1