Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

I like Rodgers and don't wish injury on anyone, but nothing makes me happier than seeing New York sports fans suffer. Most entitled and whiny fan base in the world. I hope all their teams suck.

(Buffalo is excluded from this)

Just them thar city folk...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Wilson picked off. No idea what he was looking at. 

You spend all offseason thinking this is your year for a Super Bowl run and you see the season implode after 4 offensive snaps. Jets fans are cursed!!

This is why you don’t pin the franchise on 39 year old QBs who have already weirded out their welcome with the franchise they have spent their whole career with. 

You draft and develop your own QB. That's the proven method of success. Yeah there has been a couple exceptions recently(Brady in 2020, Stafford in 2021)but other then that you win with a young guy you draft and develop.

You don't chase other team's sloppy seconds.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Wilson picked off. No idea what he was looking at. 

You spend all offseason thinking this is your year for a Super Bowl run and you see the season implode after 4 offensive snaps. Jets fans are cursed!!

This is why you don’t pin the franchise on 39 year old QBs who have already weirded out their welcome with the franchise they have spent their whole career with. 

If Ron had his way, it would've been the Commies to trade a boatload of picks for another washed up QB. Thank god Rodgers has standards :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Has anyone checked the Jets message board?

Poster A: I’m sitting next to my newborn son and I honestly don’t know if I can do this to him. (Meaning being a Jets a fan).

Poster B: Give him up for adoption to a nice young couple from Kansas City.

• Haha 5

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

I still think Eli is much more the funny than most folk give him credit for. 🤭

He's pretty good breaking stuff down n explaining things. Leaps and bounds better than Aikman n Joe Bucks. 

Funny weird though lol

But yeah way better than Buck and Aikman. 

• Thumb up 1

14 minutes ago, dunfer said:

Ruptured calf muscle is more of an old man injury that just happens without much stress or contact. Just being old 

I can relate. Sadly. 

Peyton has figured out the optimum strategy for a Wilson led offense. Do NOT pass the ball. 

• Sad 1