Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Jim Brown

88Comrade2000

Jim Brown is one of my favorite players ever and a great man to boot. I assume LSF was referring to his low key support for Tя☭mp. I gave him a pass on that as I think he probably had cognitive issues that late in life. It was totally out of step with his prior body of work. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 hours ago, The Sisko said:

Jim Brown is one of my favorite players ever and a great man to boot. I assume LSF was referring to his low key support for Tя☭mp. I gave him a pass on that as I think he probably had cognitive issues that late in life. It was totally out of step with his prior body of work. 

Was it Trump or the long list of accusations of beating and raping women?  

Edited by Destino
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

After finally finding time to look it up, I'll just have to say I don't know what rock I've been under to have not heard about those incidents.😞 That said, his support for the ***** Grabber-in-Chief makes a little more sense with that bit of background info. My opinion of him is now more in line with LSF's.

It's that whole multi-tiered so-called justice system thing. It's a little bit better about such things now, but even today, it often takes a bunch of widespread outrage for the rich/famous/powerful to be charged and convicted of anything.

• Thumb up 1