Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

Just now, clskinsfan said:

I really wonder what McCarthy would look like if he was allowed to get into a rhythm. They just run so damn much he is almost impossible to grade as an NFL prospect. 

The high powered run game helps him.  It creates a ton of space in the secondary because they have to honor the run, even on long yardage downs.

• Like 2

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

At handing the ball off.

No. His passes are on point with a ton of zip. Even the last one that was over his receiver’s head was in a great place, but the receiver didn’t get his head around quick enough.

• Like 1

Just now, Going Commando said:

The high powered run game helps him.  It creates a ton of space in the secondary because they have to honor the run, even on long yardage downs.

Huh. A run game can help a QB.

Someone write this on a napkin and send it to Bienemy.

• Haha 6

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

He’s 3 for 7

With a drop on the sideline on a tight throw and the receiver not getting his head around. Let’s not use stats in place of watching the story.

Just now, KDawg said:

No. His passes are on point with a ton of zip. Even the last one that was over his receiver’s head was in a great place, but the receiver didn’t get his head around quick enough.

That scramble to the right sideline where he threw the ball to the TE was nice too, just a great play by the defensive back to break up the play.

He looks good and he's dealing tonight.  I like him as QB4 in this class, maybe QB3.  If he stays in school, he's definitely my QB1 for next year.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

That scramble to the right sideline where he threw the ball to the TE was nice too, just a great play by the defensive back to break up the play.

He looks good and he's dealing tonight.  I like him as QB4 in this class, maybe QB3.  If he stays in school, he's definitely my QB1 for next year.

I wonder if he stays in if Harbaugh leaves? Would like him to stay and play in a more balanced offense. I would have a hard time drafting him in the first this year. Just not enough tape to grade the guy imo.