Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yes. 

Had an historic insanely good rookie season.  Was hurt last year.  This year, just OK, but he has no one who can get him the ball.    Pitts though is basically a WR.  Bowers is a do it all TE.  

Is 68 catches for 1,026 yards and 1 touchdown in a 17 game season really a "historic insanely good rookie season"?

1 minute ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Is 68 catches for 1,026 yards and 1 touchdown in a 17 game season really a "historic insanely good rookie season"?

Yes it really is for a TE. ;)

https://www.nfl.com/news/falcons-kyle-pitts-becomes-second-rookie-te-ever-with-1-000-yard-season

Falcons' Kyle Pitts becomes second rookie TE ever with 1,000-yard season

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yes it really is for a TE. ;)

https://www.nfl.com/news/falcons-kyle-pitts-becomes-second-rookie-te-ever-with-1-000-yard-season

Falcons' Kyle Pitts becomes second rookie TE ever with 1,000-yard season

17 game season

1 TD

At a time when teams throw so much more than in the past.

Sorry I just don't see this as historically great. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

just watched this, his speed doesn't look to my eyes crazy fast -- not like Achane but it looks good.  He looks to me like a complete back.  Very shifty, low center of gravity, skinny in the hole, good vision, -- good speed and some power-motor to his play.  Looks best as a one cut and go zone runner.   Good hands. 

I'm not seeing any breakaway speed with him either.  I see some creativity, I see play strength, and I definitely see decisiveness and strong one cut ability.  But I see a slow top gear.  Raheem Mostert without the 4.3 speed?  Probably more like mid 4.5 for Davis.

11 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

17 game season

1 TD

Agreed. People cant seem to admit that Pitts has been a colossal disappointment. Just another example of MANY of why you dont draft TEs early.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

If the T class is that deep then I think we could potentially wait to get one and instead go for a difference maker at another position with our likely top 7 pick. Perhaps we package some combo of 2nd and 3rd rounders to move back into the 1st to land one of the last 1st round caliber Ts.

I've had the same thought for a while too. If this is such a deep and good class for tackles why spend a top 7 pick on one if you can trade back and get a comparable one and add picks?

49 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

I'm not seeing any breakaway speed with him either.  I see some creativity, I see play strength, and I definitely see decisiveness and strong one cut ability.  But I see a slow top gear.  Raheem Mostert without the 4.3 speed?  Probably more like mid 4.5 for Davis.

Could be 4.5's.  I guess will find out in the combine.

58 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

17 game season

1 TD

you are cherry picking the TD count as the defining stat even though it isn't.

He had the 2nd most yards for a TE in the history of the NFL for a rookie.  And did so for the 29th ranked offense in the NFL.  If that doesn't mean historically great - then I gather it's only whose first, Ditka makes the cut, not 2nd for you.

Have at it.  I don't care. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Agreed. People cant seem to admit that Pitts has been a colossal disappointment. Just another example of MANY of why you dont draft TEs early.

That wasn't the discussion.  It was specific to season 1.  He was no disappointment in season 1, not even a whit.  He was after that, injuries last year and this season he's been just OK.  

The discussion I was having isn't whether Pitts overall was disappointing.  My point is he had a great season 1.  And it went south after that I gather the injury having something to do with it, ditto just bad QB play.  

https://www.si.com/nfl/falcons/news/kyle-pitts-rookie-season-highlights-hype

He finished 2021 as the Falcons' leading receiver, setting a franchise record for yards by a rookie with 1,026 yards.

He finished just shy of the NFL rookie tight-end record of 1,076 yards, set by Chicago Bears' Hall-of-Famer Mike Ditka in 1961. It’s often justifiably mentioned that Ditka’s record was set in the era of the 14-game season while Pitts played 17 games. What isn’t talked about as much is that Ditka's rookie yardage was also a his career high. It’s a different era, but 1,000 yards-per-season should be the expectation for Pitts, not a high-water mark like it was for Ditka.

Pitts was selected to the Pro Bowl and will participate for the NFC Feb. 6th.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32979964/kyle-pitts-intent-achieving-more-becomes-first-rookie-tight-end-60-years-top-1000-yards

Kyle Pitts, intent on 'achieving more,' becomes first rookie tight end in 60 years to top 1,000 yards

t's all been part of a standout first season for Pitts, who was the No. 4 pick in the 2021 draft, making him the highest-drafted tight end in NFL history.

"He's been exactly who we thought he was," Smith said recently. "He's impacted games immensely. Even [when] the ball hasn't found his way.

"He's not even scratching the surface."

https://gatorswire.usatoday.com/2021/12/27/kyle-pitts-nfl-rookie-tight-end-record-atlanta-falcons-mike-ditka/

There haven’t been many players that were as hyped coming into the draft as former Florida tight end Kyle Pitts was. After a prolific final season with the Gators in 2020, Pitts was considered one of the best tight end prospects of all time, with some declaring him the closest thing to a surefire All-Pro player that you can get.

He ultimately became the highest-drafted tight end in the common era of the NFL draft and was selected with the fourth overall pick by the Atlanta Falcons. As his rookie season draws to a close, he has undoubtedly lived up to the hype.

He’s already set the modern-era record for receiving yards by a rookie tight end, beating out Jeremy Shockey this week as he reached 949 yards. But that’s not the only record on Pitts’ radar: He could find himself as the NFL’s all-time rookie receiving leader among tight ends.

That record, which sits at 1,076 yards, was achieved by Mike Ditka in 1961. Pitts needs 127 yards over the next two games to reach the record, certainly not a given but also well within reason. Of course, it wouldn’t be quite as impressive a feat as when Ditka accomplished it.

When Ditka reached the 1,000-yard threshold, he did it at a time when the NFL only played 14 game seasons. Pitts, meanwhile, has the benefit of an extra game that no one chasing Ditka’s record before this season had.

Still, it would be an incredibly impressive feat at a position that is more important in 2021 than it has ever been and is historically difficult to transition to at the professional level. Pitts so far looks like every bit the player he was hyped up to be, and he’ll be chasing yet another achievement in these final two games.

3 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Sidebar

In a podcast yesterday Keim-Bram talked some about how poorly the secondary communicates with each other and hence we see so much quick game from the opponents because they figured this defense won't adjust. 

Keim said in rewatching these games you can see on film the secondary at times looking baffled commuicating with each other. 

Keim also said something interesting to me.  Basically, even though McCain wasn't a hot player.  He hears he was the best communicator-director in the backfield and he's missed.

As good as Curl is apparently he's not the best director of traffic-communicator I gather and clearlu doesn't do turnovers.  

Our secondary is a train wreck.  I thought before the season we were loaded at safety.  But apparently, it might be a need. 

St Juste pretty much confirmed this at the weekend, the players think the scheme is too complex. In reality the players likely are mentally up to the task. 

53 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

Add me to the Malik Nabers bandwagon.  This dude is filthy.  I'd pick Bowers over him, but he's becoming my #2 choice.

I've watched him casually -- explosive, YAC.  33 on the freaks list.

Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 3.47.00 PM.png

1 minute ago, Est.1974 said:

St Juste pretty much confirmed this at the weekend, the players think the scheme is too complex. In reality the players likely are mentally up to the task. 

last year they handled it.  I don't know if Del Rio made it more complicated this season from last.  

I got some time today to watch some tackle prospects.

Olu Fashanu, Penn State, Left Tackle - Fundamentally strong, powerful and fairly athletic. At times he has some balance issues when the defensive end gives a sudden jolt to the outside after trying to stick inside the gap. He passes off stunts really well and plays with good eye discipline. He is not powerful enough to be physically dominant as I originally thought. He is more of a hold his ground, not get beat kind of player. Still, very good football player.

Joe Alt, Notre Dame, Left Tackle - Alt has really good footwork as he changes levels. Gets his feet in great position each time. He also snaps really well out of his stance and into his blocks. He's strong, holds his own and moves people. One thing that stands out to me about him in a negative light is that he likes to "guess" where the DL is going when he is in run blocking and he guessed wrong a few times and it left him on the turf. Really good tackle prospect.

JC Latham, Alabama, Right Tackle - He looks absolutely gigantic on film. Really big anchor. He isn't going to get displaced by many of the NFL edges just due to his shear size. And for such a big guy, he moves better than you'd think laterally at the LoS. He is dominant in pass protection when he gets his mitts on. But when guys make inside sticks on him he struggles to reposition. But he really does seem to struggle with more athletic ends. The LSU ends, when they burst, really gave him a hard time. And you rarely see him at the second level. Not entirely sold on him as a first round prospect yet. 

Amarius Mims, Georgia, Right Tackle - I love his pad level when he run blocks. He coils and explodes into contact. He is powerful and strong and can be truly dominant. He lacks some explosion, but he uses his body well, has a good punch, plays with his eyes and is strong in contact. He plays stunts really well. Didn't really have him on my radar for whatever reason but this dude can play. 

Jordan Morgan, Arizona, Left Tackle - Another big guy with a good anchor. He has a pass off move that is really fun to watch. He'll wait until the edge gets a bit up field and his internal clock tells him to club and push the edge upfield right around the time his QB is supposed to release. That pass off does a really nice job keeping edge's hands out of the passing window. He isn't really good at the second level and his footwork needs some polish. His feet get too close at time and it causes him to get really high as he tries to regain balance. I think he has real high upside but he is severly lacking in the technique/polish aspect... for now. If he grinds and puts in the work he could wind up being the best of the bunch long term. 

Taliese Fuaga, Oregon State, Right Tackle - He is an asshole. I mean that in the nicest most positive way possible. He is excellent at the second level. He moves well and has a really solid second level stab technique. He is incredibly explosive and is absolutely dominant at times. He does an incredible job getting a piece of the defensive end, passing off to the guard and shocking the linebacker at the next level. One play I watched versus Utah they ran opposite him, he took off across the field and cut off the Mike backer. When he shock punches a defensive end they just kind of stop... When ends want to hand fight he violently hand fights. This dude is an absolute bad ass. 

Kingsley Suamataia, BYU, Left Tackle - He uses his body well and gets it relatively solid position. He drops his head a bit too often for my liking when he gets into contact and he plays high. He tends to play smart but will lean on his assignment a bit too often for my liking. 

Graham Barton, Duke, Left Tackle - Not all that high on him. He gets displaced fairly easily at times and plays off balance. He has decent technique but his body doesn't let him do some of the things the more massive tackles can do. At 310 he is the smallest of the tackles I've talked about so far and he absolutely looks it. He may be a guy that needs to add 10ish pounds and kick inside. 

Tyler Guyton, Oklahoma, Right Tackle - Technically, Guyton isn't bad. Though he's another leaner. Good size and strength and holds up against various types of rushes and stunts. The biggest thing that stands out to me about him is that his motor doesn't seem to be running all the time and it leaves plays on the field. He gives up on blocks early in the play count when they are going away from him and it doesn't seem like Oklahoma likes to do a lot going his way, which is fairly telling. 

Patrick Paul, Houston, Left Tackle - He has an excellent jump set and he gets wide when he kicks out. There is no where for an edge to go when he lets his wing span show. He is incredibly solid at the first level but often times looks fairly lost at level 2. He gets out there and kind of lunges at his targets. Sometimes that leads to him bulldozing someone. Sometimes it leads to whiffs. 

Rankings:

1. Olu Fashanu, Penn State, LT

2. Amarius Mims, Georgia, RT

3. Taliese Fuaga, Oregon State, RT

4. Joe Alt, Notre Dame, LT

5. JC Latham, Alabama, RT

6. Jordan Morgan, Arizona, LT

7. Patrick Paul, Houston, LT

8. Kingsley Suamataia, BYU, LT

9. Tyler Guyton, Oklahoma, RT

10. Graham Barton, Duke, LT

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Amarius Mims, Georgia, Right Tackle - I love his pad level when he run blocks. He coils and explodes into contact. He is powerful and strong and can be truly dominant. He lacks some explosion, but he uses his body well, has a good punch, plays with his eyes and is strong in contact. He plays stunts really well. Didn't really have him on my radar for whatever reason but this dude can play. 

Probably my favourite OT.

For some reason I’m not seeing OT as the real value pick in the top 6-10 range.

7 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Olu Fashanu, Penn State, Left Tackle - Fundamentally strong, powerful and fairly athletic. At times he has some balance issues when the defensive end gives a sudden jolt to the outside after trying to stick inside the gap. He passes off stunts really well and plays with good eye discipline. He is not powerful enough to be physically dominant as I originally thought. He is more of a hold his ground, not get beat kind of player. Still, very good football player.

Joe Alt, Notre Dame, Left Tackle - Alt has really good footwork as he changes levels. Gets his feet in great position each time. He also snaps really well out of his stance and into his blocks. He's strong, holds his own and moves people. One thing that stands out to me about him in a negative light is that he likes to "guess" where the DL is going when he is in run blocking and he guessed wrong a few times and it left him on the turf. Really good tackle prospect.

JC Latham, Alabama, Right Tackle - He looks absolutely gigantic on film. Really big anchor. He isn't going to get displaced by many of the NFL edges just due to his shear size. And for such a big guy, he moves better than you'd think laterally at the LoS. He is dominant in pass protection when he gets his mitts on. But when guys make inside sticks on him he struggles to reposition. But he really does seem to struggle with more athletic ends. The LSU ends, when they burst, really gave him a hard time. And you rarely see him at the second level. Not entirely sold on him as a first round prospect yet. 

Jordan Morgan, Arizona, Left Tackle - Another big guy with a good anchor. He has a pass off move that is really fun to watch. He'll wait until the edge gets a bit up field and his internal clock tells him to club and push the edge upfield right around the time his QB is supposed to release. That pass off does a really nice job keeping edge's hands out of the passing window. He isn't really good at the second level and his footwork needs some polish. His feet get too close at time and it causes him to get really high as he tries to regain balance. I think he has real high upside but he is severly lacking in the technique/polish aspect... for now. If he grinds and puts in the work he could wind up being the best of the bunch long term. 

Taliese Fuaga, Oregon State, Right Tackle - He is an asshole. I mean that in the nicest most positive way possible. He is excellent at the second level. He moves well and has a really solid second level stab technique. He is incredibly explosive and is absolutely dominant at times. He does an incredible job getting a piece of the defensive end, passing off to the guard and shocking the linebacker at the next level. One play I watched versus Utah they ran opposite him, he took off across the field and cut off the Mike backer. When he shock punches a defensive end they just kind of stop... When ends want to hand fight he violently hand fights. This dude is an absolute bad ass. 

Kingsley Suamataia, BYU, Left Tackle - He uses his body well and gets it relatively solid position. He drops his head a bit too often for my liking when he gets into contact and he plays high. He tends to play smart but will lean on his assignment a bit too often for my liking. 

Graham Barton, Duke, Left Tackle - Not all that high on him. He gets displaced fairly easily at times and plays off balance. He has decent technique but his body doesn't let him do some of the things the more massive tackles can do. At 310 he is the smallest of the tackles I've talked about so far and he absolutely looks it. He may be a guy that needs to add 10ish pounds and kick inside. 

Tyler Guyton, Oklahoma, Right Tackle - Technically, Guyton isn't bad. Though he's another leaner. Good size and strength and holds up against various types of rushes and stunts. The biggest thing that stands out to me about him is that his motor doesn't seem to be running all the time and it leaves plays on the field. He gives up on blocks early in the play count when they are going away from him and it doesn't seem like Oklahoma likes to do a lot going his way, which is fairly telling. 

Patrick Paul, Houston, Left Tackle - He has an excellent jump set and he gets wide and when he kicks out. There is no where for an edge to go when he lets his wing span show. He is incredibly solid at the first level but often times looks fairly lost at level 2. He gets out there and kind of lunges at his targets. Sometimes that leads to him bulldozing someone. Sometimes it leads to whiffs. 

Rankings:

I suspect he may rise closer tot he draft, but I've like Paul as a 'trade back into the late 1st' guy.

He may take a bit more development than some of the others, but his upside would seem to rank close to anybody in the class. 

7 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Probably my favourite OT.

For some reason I’m not seeing OT as the real value pick in the top 6-10 range.

Fuaga is mine. But Mims is probably the best. Right now I have Fashanu there but as I watch more I think it can change. I’ve seen more of Fashanu so I have to watch more Mims before I let him overtake Fash.

But Fuaga is a tone setter, man. He may not be as “good” as others (though he’s close) but he makes up for it with how many ****s he certainly doesn’t give. 

2 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I suspect he may rise closer tot he draft, but I've like Paul as a 'trade back into the late 1st' guy.

He may take a bit more development than some of the others, but his upside would seem to rank close to anybody in the class. 

I like Paul. I think he’s my second highest “upside” guy. 

Jordan Morgan needs to refine his feet and he legit could wind up the best tackle of the class. But if he doesn’t he probably becomes a spot starter and swing guy.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I like Paul. I think he’s my second highest “upside” guy. 

Jordan Morgan needs to refine his feet and he legit could wind up the best tackle of the class. But if he doesn’t he probably becomes a spot starter and swing guy.

At the moment I think Morgan would probably be expected to go a big higher, which is why I focus more on Paul as that later in the first guy. Also, he could play next to his brother, which would be cool. 

I think the rankings of these Ts is going to move around a lot before draft day. I mean, they often do, but I have a feeling this group more than most.

39 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Patrick Paul, Houston, Left Tackle - He has an excellent jump set and he gets wide when he kicks out. There is no where for an edge to go when he lets his wing span show. He is incredibly solid at the first level but often times looks fairly lost at level 2. He gets out there and kind of lunges at his targets. Sometimes that leads to him bulldozing someone. Sometimes it leads to whiffs. 

Rankings:

Thanks for all of these breakdowns. Also for confirming my thoughts and early crush Fuaga. I don't not care that he is a RT, he has reminded me of Wirfs and have mentioned that a couple times. He really is a bad ass. 

Thank

• Like 1

@KDawg's  insightful report on the O lineman, inspired me to finally watch something.  Watched 2 games for Fashnu.  

So I started with Olu Fashnu.  Local kid.  More impressed than I expected to be. 

Not apples to apples as a player to Trent but the profile reminds me some of Trent back in the day who was billed as a freak who needed to refine his game.  Like Trent he's a big guy who can move and is agile.  Smart dude who plans to work on his master's and is only 21.    As a pass protector, his QB held on to the ball for quite some time on some plays and Olu could contain the pass rusher for what it seemed like at time 4-5 seconds.

From what I read he has high intangibles, smart guy, works hard.   He's a better pass protector than a run blocker but i think he can grow as a run blocker.    I think his skills are well suited to this divison because of how fast he is out of his stance which IMO helps against some of the speed rushers we have in the division.

Positives

Really fast out of his stance -- which is good against quick step pass rushers in our division like Parsons and Thibodeaux

Really athletic mover and it pops especially when he loses contain and has to recover.  He has long legs and can move.   I didn't see much 2nd level stuff but he has the athleticism to do it.

Looked fluid pulling in the run game

Seems to have a freakish strong core and legs -- helps him anchor well

Even when defenders can move him he is good at holding his ground -- he's persistent and determined.

Seems to have the skills to defend both physical and fast pass rushers

Keeps his shoulders square and mirrors well

Active eyes aware of incoming stunts

Negatives

His hands are very active but also sloppy at times, feels like he's reliant more on athleticism than technique on that front

Saw him lose once on a bull rush

He's an active player in that he keeps moving but sometimes that sometimes leads to him losing his balance 

Lacks mean streak -- especially in the run game

In the run game he had some moments parting the seas, he's not bad, but he typically isn't a people mover.

Student of the game: Penn State OT Olu Fashanu is excelling both on the field and in the classroom

Olu Fashanu never thought his future would be on the gridiron. 

He originally attended Gonzaga College High School in Washington, D.C., intending to play basketball. However, Fashanu wasn’t finding the same joy on the hardwood as he once did as a kid.

“All my life, I always played basketball,” he said in an exclusive interview with PFF. “But as I got older, I was just the bigger center who was there to rebound and play defense. I wasn’t really enjoying it that much.”

At his high school’s freshman orientation barbecue, Gonzaga’s football coaches convinced Fashanu to give football a try, at least to stay in shape. 

“I really joined the football team my freshman year to condition myself for basketball season in the winter,” Fashanu said. “While I was playing, I figured out I enjoyed football a lot more.”

Boosting his enjoyment was the fact that he protected the blindside of Caleb Williams, who won the Heisman Trophy this past season and is the early favorite to be the first overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft

“It sounds crazy, but it’s no surprise that he won the Heisman Trophy,” Fashanu said. “He’s also completely down-to-Earth. So many times, he’d buy the O-line meals after games. He didn’t need to do that. He went out of his way to appreciate us and that’s the type of guy he is.”

While Williams was a five-star recruit in the 2021 class, Fashanu was a three-star in 2020. Ultimately, his recruitment came down to three Big Ten schools: Penn State, Ohio State and Michigan.

“What separated Penn State from the rest was its location,” Fashanu said. “It’s not too far from home, but it’s far enough that my parents aren’t expecting me to come home and do chores. I also always felt at home during my visits there. The last reason is how much they stressed academics, which is a big deal to my parents and me.” 

Education has always played a pivotal role in Fashanu’s life, something that was instilled by his parents, Paige and Anthony. 

“When I was getting scholarships out of high school, my parents made sure I knew that even though I was going to school for free to play football, I was also going there to get a free degree,” Fashanu said. “That’s something I always wanted to do both for myself and for my parents. They sacrificed so much to help get me where I’m at today.”

One of the biggest reasons Olu Fashanu returned to Penn State instead of declare for the draft was to earn his master’s degree(!)

My feature on @olu_fashanu, the potential Top-???? pick in 2024 who puts the “student” in student-athlete, coming March 31st!@PennStateFball x @PFF pic.twitter.com/UjmLwlr5CZ

— Max Chadwick (@Chad_Maxwick) March 25, 2023

He spent his initial two seasons at Penn State mostly on the bench before becoming the starting left tackle as a redshirt sophomore. Those first two years proved to be fruitful, as Fashanu emerged as one of the best pass-protectors in college football in 2022. His 84.7 pass-blocking grade ranked sixth among Power Five tackles, and he surrendered just one hit and no sacks on 281 pass-blocking snaps. Fashanu believes his dominance on Saturdays was a product of his preparation during the week.

“What separates me from other tackles is my attention to detail going into gameday,” he said. “I watch film on our opponents to pick up on their tendencies. For example, when we played Auburn, I knew that Derick Hall had a really good power profile. He likes to bull rush, use his long arm and work other moves around it. That’s something I picked up very quickly.”

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

So I started with Olu Fashnu.  Local kid.  More impressed than I expected to be. 

I like him a lot and if he doesn't get picked by us (I am hoping at #5..#7), then I hope we land Joe Alt from ND. 

Taliase Fauga, a dude I mentioned on the thread weeks ago after seeing some of his mauler play highlights and clearly he has some fans on this thread. 

Love this guy, too.  Potentially he can be one of the best run blocking tackles in the league.   People mover with a nasty streak.   But what stands out to me is how fast he moves to that 2nd level.  It surprises me if i just zone in on his build where he looks like a top heavy, barrel chested dude without long legs.   Yet, he can move.  And he moves with verve. 

As a pass blocker, he's not as nimble as Fashnu.  But he anchors and mirrors well.   I think Fashnu is better suited to block speed rushers and is more of a natural LT.   Whereas, Fauga is a very good RT, not sure he fits at the LT spot.   But on the right side, I think he's good enough as a pass blocker but can be special as a run blocker.  

Positives

Really strong punch, strong hands

He can move well in the run game - 2nd level

Anchors well 

Mirrors well

Active in the run game, will block one dude and then find another.  Reminds me of why i liked Stromberg for the same reason. 

Tone setter -- nasty streak

Negatives

Upper body looks a bit stiff, wonder if that hurts him more in the pros

Lunges some in pass protect

Might have issues with speed rushers, saw a dude just run right by him -- Wylie style. 

Doesn't sink his hips as well as more athletic tackles

Wonder about the PAC 12 competition

• Like 2