Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Dallas at Washington ~ Sonny Days Rookie QB Plays

TK
Message added by TK,

2081883885_ScreenShot2023-01-08at7_29_23PM.thumb.png.5c13c0609666b46a45d4dfa341d30cf7.png

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

So, McLaurin and Young aren’t going to be there at the game start it looks like. 

:ols:

Oh boy. It’s a good thing this game doesn’t matter. Could you imagine the panic we’d be feeling if it did? :ols:

Seems like players that aren't interested much in the game lol

Just now, KDawg said:

So, McLaurin and Young aren’t going to be there at the game start it looks like. 

Oh boy. It’s a good thing this game doesn’t matter. Could you imagine the panic we’d be feeling if it did? :ols:

I feel for the fans who are going to this game, what a clown show.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, KDawg said:

No ****...I would most assuredly be overreacting!!  :taz:

Just now, FootballZombie said:

Do you just shut 'em down when they get here if they are not gonna make it?

Kinda need the bodies.

B Rob is inactive (I guess there's no need to put him through more than he's been through already?), so to quote Metallica, nothing else matters. 

I just wanna beat Dallass, but don't see it happening even with *clears throat, checks notes*  "our best players". 

If we win today, I suggest we skip the QB conversation this off-season. In fact, not only do I believe beating a motivated Dallas with a rookie QB who couldn’t see the field because he couldn’t time his drops with routes is grounds for Howell to be the unquestioned starter…

But a trophy should be immediately erected in front of the stadium and January 8th should be declared Howell Day across the nation. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

If we win today, I suggest we skip the QB conversation this off-season. In fact, not only do I believe beating a motivated Dallas with a rookie QB who couldn’t see the field because he couldn’t time his drops with routes is grounds for Howell to be the unquestioned starter…

But a trophy should be immediately erected in front of the stadium and January 8th should be declared Howell Day across the nation. 

Terry makes it to FedEx with 4 seconds left in the game and catches a 42 yard game winning touchdown from Howell. Statue erected Monday.

Edited by Chris 44
  • Haha 2