Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Everything 118th Congress Thread

@DCGoldPants

Sir.  That's why you have the IRS.  The President and the Vice President are automatically audited. Is that not good enough?  

Congressfolk accusing people of getting wealthy while being a member of Congress has got to be one of the greatest hypocrisy's ever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Holy Flaming Shirtballs!!!  Is this The same Scott Perry that refuses to answer to subpoenas? I think he should be investigated for his role in Jan 6th and reprimanded accordingly. 

Is this the same guy that broke laws and lied about running a sewage plant properly?

Also, Biden had flipped multiple homes for stacks of cash. he started in his 20’s. I think he only owns two now.

Biden was also a vice President that got a multi million dollar book deal as well as tons of speaking engagements. He’s made a lot of cash legally.

Furthermore, he didn’t refuse to share his taxes or make excuses. He released them willingly along with the VP.

He also has a wife that has a PhD that makes good money I suppose and has had book deals herself.

Maybe next time the Dems can get a swindler that has money in Russia (according to his son prior to the 2016 election) lies about anything and everything, whose wife does naked shoots and is a gold digger that hates Christmas and who is a wannabe dictator that eats god forsaken ketchup on steak.

Surely, the Repubs will support the Dems then, right? 

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Thumb up 1

26 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Biden was also a vice President that got a multi million dollar book deal as well as tons of speaking engagements. He’s made a lot of cash legally.

Furthermore, he didn’t refuse to share his taxes or make excuses. He released them willingly along with the VP.

From everything I've seen Biden made the majority of his money off of book deals. Something like $14 million. $6 million of which went to the IRS.

tumblr_inline_pr92wxuN0F1venln1_500.gifv

• Like 2

They probably won’t even look into their own members who get $2 bil from foreign countries that do not like the U.S. 

Do as the Republicans say, not as they do. If you must do as they do, remember to be a rich Republican first. Only then will they not find you guilty before finding the evidence. If there is evidence, well, it’s ok. Everyone not rich and in the party are just snowflakes who don’t know how to behave when a Republican breaks the law. 

I think we should start thinking about putting Ivanka in jail so we can find evidence as to why her husband got $2 bil from the Saudis. She’s obviously talked to him correct? I find it suspicious that she talks to her husband. Trump can be guilty also because it’s his son in law and daughter. I’m sure we can find that they talked at some point since the money was handed over. 

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

'File The F**king Motion': Kevin McCarthy Dares GOP To Oust Him

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) dared his right-wing haters to try to take away his speaker’s gavel during a closed-door meeting Thursday morning.

“If you want to file a motion to vacate, then file the ****ing motion,” McCarthy told his Republican colleagues, according to Rep. Brian Mast (R-Fla.), a McCarthy supporter.

The federal government will partially shut down at the end of the month if Congress can’t pass a spending bill, and House Republicans have no clear plan to pass one.

Click on the link for the full article

36 minutes ago, China said:

'File The F**king Motion': Kevin McCarthy Dares GOP To Oust Him

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) dared his right-wing haters to try to take away his speaker’s gavel during a closed-door meeting Thursday morning.

“If you want to file a motion to vacate, then file the ****ing motion,” McCarthy told his Republican colleagues, according to Rep. Brian Mast (R-Fla.), a McCarthy supporter.

The federal government will partially shut down at the end of the month if Congress can’t pass a spending bill, and House Republicans have no clear plan to pass one.

Click on the link for the full article

Weaker of the House.

If there is a shutdown, he knows the GOP will be blamed and he'll have some hardcore extremists loudly saying its a good thing.

• Thumb down 1

12 minutes ago, Larry said:

Yeah, but there's an obvious problem with "well, the country will be worse off.  But I figure I can pin the blame on those other Republicans, over there."  

Fair.

But its not going to help them next year in the elections if we just went through another GOP shutdown where Mom, Dad, Grandma, Uncle Larry's Social Security checks were late when some really needed those. I won't assume the Dems can effective put that message together. But "Another GOP Shutdown that we need to recover from now...." shouldn't be a hard campaign message. 

• Like 1