Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Some of the most annoying people you know are about to go to the hospital for heat exhaustion

My friends just got back from the Vegas area, they said you can't even think about walking outside without shoes on like you can in Va.

I also have friends and family in Arizona. Apparently, the heat is so dry that your sweat evaporates and you have no idea you're even sweating. You just...drop out. But **** the people, let the bodies hit the floor.

Edited by Simmsy
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Sacrificing themselves for their lord and savior. 

I'd like to fire most of the people behind the advertising and messaging for Biden and the DNC. Hire some cut throats who have no issue talking about false Gods and asking who is worshipping Trump as their Golden God now. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Fox News edited an interview with Donald Trump to remove a section in which he appeared to back off a promise to declassify federal files related to the late sex offender and financier Jeffrey Epstein because “you don’t want to affect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there.”

The former president was asked on Fox and Friends last Sunday whether, if elected again, he would declassify some federal government files related to 9/11, the JFK assassination, and “files” related to Epstein.

“Would you declassify the Epstein files?” host Rachel Campos-Duffy asked. “Yeah, I would,” Trump said, as the television segment ended.

But Trump’s full answer appeared later on Will Cain’s Fox News radio show

Trump: I guess I would. I think that less so because, you don’t know, you don’t want to affect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there, because it’s a lot of phony stuff with that whole world. But I think I would, or at least—

34 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Don't think I'm going to try to run with this.  

The drug tests I'm familiar with, they won't show the amount if drugs in your system.  

And it's a safe bet that Trump has prescriptions for everything.  From multiple doctors.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Trump fumes over tech problems at his Las Vegas rally, threatens not to pay the crew

Former President Trump lashed out at the teleprompter operators over technical issues he said he was having during his Sunday rally in Las Vegas.

“I got no teleprompters, and I haven’t from the beginning,” Trump told a crowd of supporters gathered in the scorching heat to show support.

“I pay all this money to teleprompter people, and I’d say 20 percent of the time they don’t work; they don’t work. The thing’s waving around. They can’t tie it a little bit tighter. I’m trying to look at,” he said, cutting himself off. “So we’re all in this together, everybody. Just a mess.”

Trump expressed his frustration at the teleprompter issues multiple times in the speech.

At one point, Trump suggested he would not pay for the teleprompter services because he was not satisfied with the work.

“He just came up: ‘Are the teleprompters not working, sir?’ ‘Not even a little bit,’” Trump said, apparently recounting a brief exchange he had with a member of the crew.

“Great job. And then I don’t pay the company that does it, right?” Trump said. “And then I end up with a story, ‘Trump doesn’t pay.’ I don’t pay contractors that do a sh‑‑ty job. And that’s a sh‑‑ty job. That’s a sh‑‑ty job. You can’t read a word.”

Click on the link for the full article

Does anybody remember this?

Trump and the teleprompter: A brief history

Donald Trump used a teleprompter Tuesday night to deliver one of the most important speeches of his campaign so far. But the presumptive GOP nominee has not always been so fond of teleprompters, which don’t fit well with his popular off-the-cuff speaking style.

“I don’t use teleprompters,” he said in that speech.

“I’ve always said, if you run for president, you shouldn’t be allowed to use teleprompters,” Trump said in October. “Because you don’t even know if the guy is smart.”

Click on the link for the full article

I guess this is just more evidence of his cognitive decline; that he now has to use telemprompters when he said he never did before.

Edited by China
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

The problem with conspiracy theorists is they think it's easy for conspiracies to be created and acted upon with no difficulty, and that the end result will always turn out as predicted, and there will NEVER be any leaks afterward. Sometimes I blame the X-Files for promoting so much of this back in the 90s...

The Pearl Harbor one assumes that our intelligence network was so omniscient and powerful that they could accurately predict what the Japanese were going to do, when they were going to do it, and to cover everything up afterwards. If this was true, then these should be true too:

...Stalin 'allowing' the Germans to invade in 1941

...NATO 'allowing' Putin to attack Ukraine to NATO can attack Russia

...Russia 'allowing' Ukraine to defend itself and retreating from the northern front

...Japan 'allowing' the US to drop 2 nukes on them

...LBJ 'allowing' two destroyers to be attacked by NVA torpedo boats in the Gulf of Tonkin in 1964 (which didn't even happen to begin with)

All of these are basically failures of intelligence, not conspiracies...but good luck telling any one of these nutjobs that.

The list could go on. It assumes that the other side who is NOT part of the conspiracy will fully act in the way that was predicted by whoever is running the conspiracy.

Trump wouldn't be complaining about this if it weren't true and if it couldn't possibly hurt his chances to win...if only there was some veteran he could pay off!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-demands-biden-remove-ad-of-him-calling-dead-soldiers-suckers-and-losers

Donald Trump on Sunday called for President Joe Biden to take down an attack ad featuring a series of quotes attributed to the Republican in which he mocks dead soldiers.

The former president’s demand came on the same day that Biden honored fallen troops in a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France, the burial ground that Trump chose not to visit in 2018 and was later reported to have done so while describing the site as “filled with losers.” Trump has denied making the remark—and another in which he allegedly called more than 1,800 Marines “suckers” for being killed—ever since The Atlantic first published his purported words in 2020.

Trump appeared to be referring to an attack ad launched by the Biden campaign on Friday during the president’s visit to Normandy for ceremonies commemorating the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings. The video featured the reported “suckers” and “losers” quotes, along with audio of Trump mocking the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as being thought of as a “war hero” because he was captured during the Vietnam War. “I like people that weren’t captured,” Trump added.

“Donald Trump doesn’t know a damn thing about service to his country,” read a post on Biden’s X account featuring the clip.

At the rally in Vegas, Trump accused his political opponents of fabricating stories about him in order to get elected. “Unless you’re a psycho or a crazy person or a very stupid person, who would say that, anyway?” Trump said, referring to the “suckers” and “losers” comments.

He also took a swipe at the “geniuses” who advised him simply not to mention the allegation. “It just never goes away, I gotta mention it,” Trump told his supporters. “I don’t like mentioning it. But for me to say ‘suckers and losers’ about people that died in World War I in front of military people? It’s not a possibility you could say a thing like that.”

Trump’s fury about the matter continued in a pair of Truth Social posts Sunday. He dismissed the “losers and suckers” claim as “another Democrat Disinformation ‘hit job’” and said only “a sicko with an axe to grind would suggest that anyone would make such a statement.”

“They even made these horrific words into an advertisement, which shows how desperate they are,” the post continued. “No President, especially ‘dumb as a rock’ Joe Biden, has done more for our Military than DONALD J. TRUMP. The Military hates Crooked Joe, and all of the failure he represents. Take down the Fake Ad, Joe, and stop the unprecedented Weaponization of ‘Justice’ against your Political Opponent.”

In another post, he again claimed to have “never said that dead Soldiers are ‘losers and suckers.’” “Anytime you see that despicable FAKE statement used, remember that it comes from the FASCIST SCUM that is destroying our Country,” he wrote.

16 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

The U.S. behind Pearl Harbor?  The only conspiracy is that FDR had warning that an attack was happening and allowed it, to get into ww2.

There are some great conspiracy theories about Pearl Harbor.  My favorite is the one about the 1980's era aircraft carrier going back in time to fight in the battle. 

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Is there a remote chance that Donald effing Trump is one of the Republicans smart enough to know that banning abortions isn't a winning position?  

(The guy who appointed 3 of the 6 justices who did it?  Who proudly took credit for it?)