Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

Good summary

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/13/media/news-outlets-robert-hur-biden-mental-state?cid=external-feeds_iluminar_yahoo

**** maga, **** the way too many underperforming examples of post trump media, and **** those conservatives/republicans who spend any time at all opining/critiquing ANYTHING politically other than what a sewer their whole political demographic has become in toto no matter what label they choose.

**** you. Your "good points" and "good side" are fully buried underneath the garbage pile that is your wing of our political dodo bird.

Get some good and decent judgment into what's left of your life and spend your energy actively torpedoing all things maga until it's burned to the ground. Assholes.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Well, just to be thorough, let me add a **** you for all the extreme dumbass fuzzy headed lefties that weaken the forces battling for improvement and fair compromise that includes accommodating the reasonable differences of those both in your party and not in your party.

"Extremes" on competing sides are, on one hand, a necessary component of all  forms of social evolution, or de-evolution too, if you will.

And at times, extremes push the envelope closer to the actual position an issue needs to go.

But for right now and in a general way, still being pragmatic and fair-minded even in my fed-up state, **** you, you usually counter productive "far left" lame brains too.

Now I need to get to my speaking engagement on "Tolerance for Dissenting Views" at a local church. 👹

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

16 hours ago, JCB said:

God, this timeline is unbearable.

Election years are terrible, but this one especially so.  Dragging at a snails pace, November seems like it's a long ways off.  And then it's not like that's a joyous time, either.

16 hours ago, Fergasun said:

So I am sure it will be 9/11 truther Jesse Ventura. 

He and his son were both on RT when my husband was in the throes of paranoia and watched them constantly, even re-runs of stuff he'd already watched. 

Ventura is dangerous. 

Edited by skinsmarydu
  • Like 1

Trump’s Comments About Civil War Sparks Backlash from Civil Rights Group

Recently, at a campaign stop in Iowa, Donald Trump said that the American Civil War could have been “negotiated.” Civil rights groups and historians immediately criticized the former president for his comment.

Three years after the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol riot, Trump described the Civil War as “fascinating” and “horrible.” “So many mistakes were made,” Trump said. “See, there was something I think could have been negotiated, to be honest with you. I think you could have negotiated that. All the people died. So many people died.” “Abraham Lincoln, of course, if he negotiated it, you probably wouldn’t even know who Abraham Lincoln was,” he added.

Trump’s remarks come on the third anniversary of the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot. Also, a few weeks ago, former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley didn’t mention slavery as a cause of the Civil War during a town hall. Trump criticized Haley’s remarks at another rally in Iowa, saying, “I’d say slavery is sort of the obvious answer.”

However, Trump’s statement that the war could have been negotiated sparked immediate backlash. The executive director of the Mississippi NAACP, Charles V. Taylor Jr., told USA TODAY that “there is no negotiation with slavery.”

“Civil rights, human rights should never be negotiable,” Taylor Jr. said. “When Trump says things that are racially charged, and he says things that are polarizing when he says things that are obviously offensive… what he says is just so egregious, but he is absolutely talking to a specific group of people and alienating another.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

Trump woulda gotten the South a better "deal" at the end of the Civil War eh? 🤣

I can just imagine Honest Abe negotiating with Dip**** Trump. Historic I'm sure. Trump could even bring along his good friend Frederick Douglas  for support. 

Edited by Captain Wiggles
  • Haha 1

Trump Says Humiliating Videos of His Brain Farts Are AI-Generated

Former President Donald Trump has been quick to take advantage of an unexpected and nefarious benefit offered to politicians in the age of AI. Instead of saying that their quotes were taken out of context when facing unfavorable media coverage, they can now simply claim that the video clips showing them in a bad light were AI-generated.

“The Hur Report was revealed today! A disaster for Biden, a two tiered standard of justice. Artificial Intelligence was used by them against me in their videos of me. Can’t do that Joe!” Trump wrote in a post on Truth Social on Tuesday.

Trump was referring to the 32 videos shown by Congressional Democrats during the testimony of Robert Hur, the former Special Counsel who investigated President Joe Biden’s mishandling of classified documents. 

After the hearing, Trump proceeded to go on the defensive and claim that “Artificial Intelligence was used by [Democrats] against me in their videos of me.” However, Gizmodo confirmed that all 32 videos were real clips taken from the former president’s public appearances and interviews in recent years. Of those, three clips were from Trump’s 2022 deposition in the E. Jean Carroll rape trial.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1