Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

1 hour ago, China said:

You've gotta find some of the funny stuff to help keep you sane...

2024 Candidate for U.S. President Sexy Vegan

2024.jpg

My 2024 Policies

photo%20aug%2023%202023,%209%2034%2053%2

10. I will ban Wikipedia

Click on the links for more

Oh, and if you want to know more of his background:

He wants to ban Wikipedia?  **** this guy.  If he wins and bans Wikipedia, what am I gonna do when I need to find information to make me look smart on here?

1 hour ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

This **** drives a Miata.

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Oh, Nikki. All that Iowa has proved to you is that they no longer represent what America is., and haven't for a long time. DeSantis for all his weirdness, his voice, his expressions, his inability to talk about his policies.... still beat you. Not because of anything he did. It's because you're a woman.....and more than a few don't like that you're not really white. That's it.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

vivek always looked like he tried too hard to be with the cool kids. looked so in genuine. glad he's gone. 

out of GOP candidates he was up there in unlikable. DeSantis drop out next please 

They all suck. Who cares who drops out or stays in? Its their money and their supporters' money they are burning for nothing.

• Thumb up 2

Fwiw the current SOS totals for Iowa Jan 2024 shows 1.5mil active registrations with 595k GOP/471Dem/442k Independents split.

So a little over 3% of total voters, and less than 10 of GOP registered voters voted for Trump yesterday. 

😆

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Now that's what I call voter enthusiasm! /s

Meanwhile Biden is just fundraising away... not having to match spending... not having to send half his paycheck to legal fees...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/01/15/joe-biden-raises-97-million-fourth-quarter/72226821007/

Joe Biden's reelection campaign raises $97 million in 4th quarter, giving him a record war chest

• Thumb up 2

She's been consistent in that line.  I guess MLK had the wrong idea than.  I get that people don't want to be told they are racist.  Pointing out racism is divisive.  

I left the GOP because I felt like their policies skewed racist.  Did they directly say it was racist?  Nope.