Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where is the Burgundy and Gold? Who the heck are these guys???

Blade

8 minutes ago, Hazel-Ra said:

Agree about the winning part. Hell, after the Jacksonville game I even despised the name Commanders a little less. Didn't last long though, so now they're back to being the Washington Whatevers.

Aye, I like calling them the Washington Watcha-Ma-F***s to help bring me peace in hard times...

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I turned the game about 10 minutes after the hour.

I honestly thought I was watching the Steelers. Then reality set in and I said aloud to myself "oh F*ck".

There's a silver thread though. The loss was much more bearable with the black unis.

I watched the remainder of the game with some distance, like a dream, as if I were lobotomized. This is definitely not the team I grew up with.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/3/2022 at 4:54 PM, Leonard Washington said:

I like the black uniforms but I like winning better. 

I don't like it at all.

IMHO, Saints, Raiders and Steelers are way better in this category.

Whole black? They really suck and still don't get the interest of having an all black alternate? Looks like they've designed it using Paint... I'm pretty sure my daughters would have come with something better than that.

At some point, since it's pink October and that Tanya was behind it, I'll welcome a more interesting whole pink alternate for Pink October next year. At least that would be different.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

I don't like it at all.

IMHO, Saints, Raiders and Steelers are way better in this category.

Whole black? They really suck and still don't get the interest of having an all black alternate? Looks like they've designed it using Paint... I'm pretty sure my daughters would have come with something better than that.

At some point, since it's pink October and that Tanya was behind it, I'll welcome a more interesting whole pink alternate for Pink October next year. At least that would be different.

Ssssshhh! Don't tell everyone Tanya's secret!

Regarding Pink October, it would be so tone-deaf  and hypocritical for this organization to embrace it considering all the sexual assault/harassment allegations currently floating around.

20 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Ssssshhh! Don't tell everyone Tanya's secret!

Regarding Pink October, it would be so tone-deaf  and hypocritical for this organization to embrace it considering all the sexual assault/harassment allegations currently floating around.

Then it's confirmed...They will do it.

• Haha 2

I said it in the game thread and will repeat it here.

The first time I saw the uniforms after Tanya's "Ta daaa!" moment I thought the all black variant looked nice.

However , when I actually saw them in the flesh Sunday I couldn't believe how cheap and tacky they looked. It is beyond me that any competent organization would approve them for a professional team.

In one word they were: FUGLY!

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Burgundy trim around the gold was assbackwards! I didnt even notice or see any burgundy. The black unis are terrible and used far too early in the commanders tenure. Is our brand a dynamic brand now? Stick to the preferred unis for a least a month or 2 establish SOME brand / color / team recognition and then bust on the blacks for a big home game late in the year.  Terrible fail from ALL angles.

Yet another whiff by the Mrs Snyder PR LLC

image.png.3620e3da7fc27b0548924ce35200802b.png

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Burgundy trim around the gold was assbackwards! I didnt even notice or see any burgundy. The black unis are terrible and used far too early in the commanders tenure. Is our brand a dynamic brand now? Stick to the preferred unis for a least a month or 2 establish SOME brand / color / team recognition and then bust on the blacks for a big home game late in the year.  Terrible fail from ALL angles.

But even that looks awful. They should have just kept it simple for the rebrand and only had two uniforms at least for a year or two to help establish something. 

• Like 3

On 10/3/2022 at 9:47 AM, Riggo-toni said:

@Blade, great to read from you again.

And yeah, it looked like some bad Steelers unis playing the Cowgirls. I didn't even bother watching the game; just stuck to RedZone.  It's like the Snyders are trying to cover for the Zorn fiasco by actually making the team colors red yellow and black.

They're the Commies, dammit!!!

Hail to the Commies

Hail KGB 

Brave Proletariat

Fight the Bourgeoisie!

KGB.....I'm crying 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Professor_Nutter_Butter said:

But even that looks awful. They should have just kept it simple for the rebrand and only had two uniforms at least for a year or two to help establish something. 

At least that uni better represents our true colors but its a pointless discussion as we will never see it.  Like I said it was fail from all angles especially if there was a goal to establish a look to go with our woeful new name. I have no interest in a black uni as it reeks of loser Dan trying to be cool.

Put a ****ing M1 tank logo on the front hell even this bah we still haven't hit the organizational low point yet.  Maybe when the es url ditches redskins?

Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines on Steam

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

This is what I was touting from the first declaration that they were going to have black unis.  And put the red "W" with gold outline on the helmet.

Seriously, how ****ing hard is this design to come up with?  A blind idiot can deduce this is light years better than what the Snyders came up with.  So very on par for this loser of a franchise.  Can't get a damn thing right.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2022 at 4:23 PM, Redd said:

I thought it was the Steelers for a hot minute.

My wife isn't a football fan but even she said, "Is that the Steelers" when she saw them on TV. They really need to rethink those uniforms. Excuse my french but they are fugly!