Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Something Creepy: The Return

6 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

The first one was just a joke about how older people who don't understand technology would respond...it's a take on an old Jay Leno joke about what his mom said to him when his car ran out of gas once:

Mom: "Did you check the battery?"

Jay: "It's not the battery, mom. I ran out of gas."

Mom: "Well how will you know it's not the battery unless you check it?"

Jay: "Look, mom, the gas gauge needle is on "E"...that means it's empty."

Mom: "Your father always checked the battery..."

Jay: "Fine. I'll check the battery."

(gets out of the car, pops the hood, checks the battery cables, closes the hood, and gets back in the car)

Jay: "Ok, I just checked the battery and it's fine. It's not the battery."

Mom: "We now we know for sure..."

My take just had it being Aunt Myrtle instead lol ("I bet it's the AI...did you check the AI?")...was gonna say "Did you check the Photoshop" but thought AI was more relevant 😂...so it didn't have anything to do with me thinking it was faked or not being impressed or anything like that. Neither did the 2nd response for that matter lol...just me joking on the fact that I pulled the name "Myrtle" out of my ass and then see there is a place called Myrtle Plantation that's haunted.

Touche, Cali. Guess I was just reading it wrong. Been a long work week. Lol.

HTTR!

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Vampires?  In North Carolina?  It's more likely than you think...

12-Year-Old Dies Shortly After Joining Wilderness Therapy Program

Medical examiners said his death appeared "to not be natural," calling it "suspicious" 

A 12-year-old boy was found dead at a youth wellness therapy camp in North Carolina on Saturday, shortly after he enrolled in the program.

In a news release shared with HuffPost on Wednesday, the Transylvania County Sheriff’s Office said the boy arrived at the camp Friday from New York and was assigned to a cabin with other campers. According to deputies, four adult staff members were also assigned to the cabin.

According to the news release, the boy was taken to a hospital for a preliminary examination and an autopsy was ordered. The sheriff’s office added that “his death appeared suspicious since he had arrived at the camp less than 24 hours prior to his death.”

Forensic pathologist who conducted the autopsy Tuesday said the death “appeared to not be natural, but the manner and cause of death is still pending,” according to the news release, which added that the investigation is ongoing and that a report from the chief medical examiner may not be available for several months.

Deputies served search warrants at two Trails Carolina camp locations in Transylvania County on Tuesday.

Click on the link for the full article

1*co2EI-tCPMqm-jD5V9tLag.png

Unavailable for comment

• Like 1

On 2/8/2024 at 7:20 PM, China said:

In a news release shared with HuffPost on Wednesday, the Transylvania County Sheriff’s Office said the boy arrived at the camp Friday from New York and was assigned to a cabin with other campers. According to deputies, four adult staff members were also assigned to the cabin.

Transylvania county?...Really? lol...

That pic must be of the county sheriff.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

^^^ That's impressive...

*note: when you say you "made" that yourself, you mean you made it from like plaster and red paint, right?...RIGHT??? 😐

Naa, it's the cancer they took off my pancreas a couple years ago. The dark red puddle over on the right side is my spleen.

The weird thing is that I had no idea that I had cancer but that thing is that big. Look at how small those scissors look lol.

44 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Naa, it's the cancer they took off my pancreas a couple years ago. The dark red puddle over on the right side is my spleen.

The weird thing is that I had no idea that I had cancer but that thing is that big. Look at how small those scissors look lol.

giphy.gif

How did you find out you had cancer?

• Haha 1

My knee got really swollen out of nowhere and it didn't go away for weeks and I couldn't walk so I went to get it checked out. They did blood tests and said that my hemoglobin was 5, which basically means you need to get to the emergency room so once I was in the hospital they did a CT scan on my chest and found the tumor. I was down from 185 to about 165 pounds but the tumor wasn't obvious at all. No signs of anything.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

My knee got really swollen out of nowhere and it didn't go away for weeks and I couldn't walk so I went to get it checked out. They did blood tests and said that my hemoglobin was 5, which basically means you need to get to the emergency room so once I was in the hospital they did a CT scan on my chest and found the tumor. I was down from 185 to about 165 pounds but the tumor wasn't obvious at all. No signs of anything.

Damn, that's scary to think about...Glad you're ok now!

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I think the internet ruined people.

EDIT: no I don't lol...just wanted to be contrary.

The internet didn't ruin people, it just allowed already ruined people a place where they can anonymously post their insanity for all to see.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, China said:

The internet didn't ruin people, it just allowed already ruined people a place where they can anonymously post their insanity for all to see.

And to like…and to validate their delusions…and provide them with a false sense of importance…and act as an insanity echo chamber…and become a big ol’ vat of co-dependency. 

• Like 1