Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Something Creepy: The Return

• 2 weeks later...

Unexplained encounters that haunt a busy Oahu shopping mall

With Halloween right around the corner, Lopaka Kapanui continues to share his gift of master storyteller through his Mysteries of Hawaii ghost tours. On Thursday, the local storyteller shares the tale of one of Oahu’s busiest shopping malls.

"A person who worked at Windward Mall told me they had a problem with a lot of hauntings. Spirits of children showing up as the shops are closing, they’re pulling down the gates and kids run in and make a mess of the store. The managers can’t find any kids. And spirits of children are seen at the theatre and various places around the mall."

In one case, Kapanui takes us a few years back to the food court at Windward Mall.

An employee told Kapanui the incident happened in the middle of the day.

“And this small Hawaiian girl comes up to me and her clothes is dirty,” Kapanui explained what the emloyee says. “And I thought maybe she homeless. She like food or something. I was planning to give her at least a couple dollars. And this small Hawaiian girl came up to me, and you know what she said? She goes like this to me: ‘Eh, you know why you get so much problems in your life?’”

When the woman replied and asked “why?” the little girl tells her, “Because you’re fat!”

Kapanui continued with the tale saying the woman told him when she tried to push away the little girl her hands passed right through the child. And then no one was there.

According to Kapanui, when it was Sears, the manager said there was video footage in the hardware section of senior citizens being shoved to the ground by something that’s not there.

Click on the link for the full article

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2023 at 6:38 PM, China said:

And this small Hawaiian girl came up to me, and you know what she said? She goes like this to me: ‘Eh, you know why you get so much problems in your life?’”

When the woman replied and asked “why?” the little girl tells her, “Because you’re fat!”

Being insulted by a ghost...that's when I'd probably believe they exist lol...

• Haha 1

On 10/16/2023 at 5:29 PM, Metalhead said:

Brian Williams, AKA Lustmord. Highly prolific dark ambient music artist and composer. He's worked with Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit), Tool, the game Scorn, and films The Crow, Underworld, and First Reformed.

I absolutely needed to see these two videos right now...👍

• Thumb up 1

45 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Not sure if anyone is familiar with haunts around the country, but I've been to the Myrtles plantation in Louisiana.  Me and my fiancee visited about 3 years ago and actually caught something taking pictures while exploring the property. Tou decide for yourself what you think.683252699.thumb.jpg.af9ee0ef699fec8f033eca58aab08371.jpg

So...that was NOT there when you took the photo??

8 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

So...that was NOT there when you took the photo??

Not at all, we checked and repeatedly tried to debunk it. We even showed it to the property manager and she told us that that image was reminiscent to what other guests had claimed to see. 

According to the manager, it fit with others had seen and appears to be that of a maid of the house who had been murdered by the owner of the house.

But yeah, I tried like hell to debunk it and simply couldn't find any explanation for it. Made me rethink my feelings on the afterlife. Lol.

HTTR!

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Not at all, we checked and repeatedly tried to debunk it. We even showed it to the property manager and she told us that that image was reminiscent to what other guests had claimed to see. 

According to the manager, it fit with others had seen and appears to be that of a maid of the house who had been murdered by the owner of the house.

But yeah, I tried like hell to debunk it and simply couldn't find any explanation for it. Made me rethink my feelings on the afterlife. Lol.

HTTR!

"I bet it's the AI...did you check the AI?" - something my aunt Myrtle would have said

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Not sure if anyone is familiar with haunts around the country, but I've been to the Myrtles plantation in Louisiana.  Me and my fiancee visited about 3 years ago and actually caught something taking pictures while exploring the property. Tou decide for yourself what you think.683252699.thumb.jpg.af9ee0ef699fec8f033eca58aab08371.jpg

I'm not sure what you are referring to in this photo. What is the abnormal part?

54 minutes ago, Metalhead said:

I'm not sure what you are referring to in this photo. What is the abnormal part?

The figure that looks like a maid from back in the plantation slave days. In fact, we were told that the figure even appears to be wearing the exact attire from that time period.

Again, I'm as skeptical as they come about ghosts. But I do enjoy visiting places that are reportedly haunted when I get the chance. 

We even went back and took several more pictures of the same area and never could replicate what she caught in this picture. Just thought it was cool to share with yall.

By he way, if anyone is interested,  I recommend visiting myrtles plantation.  It's a gorgeous property to take in. It offers a haunted tour that speaks of the property's history and the hauntings.  The home itself has several rooms to check in (the general's room is the one we stayed in) and it's always interesting to walk into these places knowing they've been around alot longer than you have. Lol.

Anyway, hope tht clears it up.

HTTR!

• Thumb up 2

6 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

giphy.gif

Wow, Califan007.  Lol. Evidently you aren't impressed?!? Lol. 

HTTR!

1 minute ago, skinsfan4128 said:

HTTR!

And by the way, I got the aunt myrtle reference. Just wondering what your point was. Lol.

HTTR!

16 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

HTTR!

And by the way, I got the aunt myrtle reference. Just wondering what your point was. Lol.

HTTR!

Other than my first response to you, I don't think you've understood a single one of my posts yet lol...

3 hours ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Well, please explain it to me, sir. Lol. Always thought highly of your posts. So I'll give you the floor to explain what you meant.

HTTR!

The first one was just a joke about how older people who don't understand technology would respond...it's a take on an old Jay Leno joke about what his mom said to him when his car ran out of gas once:

Mom: "Did you check the battery?"

Jay: "It's not the battery, mom. I ran out of gas."

Mom: "Well how will you know it's not the battery unless you check it?"

Jay: "Look, mom, the gas gauge needle is on "E"...that means it's empty."

Mom: "Your father always checked the battery..."

Jay: "Fine. I'll check the battery."

(gets out of the car, pops the hood, checks the battery cables, closes the hood, and gets back in the car)

Jay: "Ok, I just checked the battery and it's fine. It's not the battery."

Mom: "We now we know for sure..."

My take just had it being Aunt Myrtle instead lol ("I bet it's the AI...did you check the AI?")...was gonna say "Did you check the Photoshop" but thought AI was more relevant 😂...so it didn't have anything to do with me thinking it was faked or not being impressed or anything like that. Neither did the 2nd response for that matter lol...just me joking on the fact that I pulled the name "Myrtle" out of my ass and then see there is a place called Myrtle Plantation that's haunted.