Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Something Creepy: The Return

****roach infestation so bad in Wyandotte neighborhood, officials cancel trick-or-treating

How's this for Halloween scary?

A letter from Wyandotte's city engineer to residents warns of a ****roach infestation in a home that is so bad that officials had to cancel trick-or-treating Monday on 20th Street "to prevent further roach migration." The decision, the warning went on to say, is "in the best interest of the citizens."

The city said it is putting up human barricades and signs, not so much to stop the roaches, but to close the sidewalks on the street from Eureka to Grove from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday to vehicles and kids in their adorable costumes. The closure, the city said, includes the intersections of Orchard and Pine.

The letter, which was dated Oct. 25, was signed by Gregory Mayhew and posted in a Downriver Facebook group. A resident and City Councilman Todd Hanna, whose name is at the top of the letter, along with other officials, independently verified the letter's accuracy.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

These are the most haunted places in the U.S.

"Unexplained noises or screams" — that’s the most common category of hauntings in the U.S. And people out West are hearing a lot of them, according to an index of nearly 11,000 entries of haunted locations, collected and organized from reader submissions to the paranormal website The Shadowlands.

Why it matters: The Axios Visuals team thought it would be a fun Halloween treat for readers to dig into this dataset of supposedly haunted places, looking at the types of haunting and which states have the most reported spooky experiences.

Click on the link for the interactive graphics

• Thumb up 1

The Bizzare Story Behind the 'Necropants' Made from Human Leg Skin

A pair of sorcerous "necropants," which were made in the 17th century from a dead man's skin, are currently on display in Iceland.

These pants, which were traditionally made from the legs of a dead person, were thought to bring the wearer good luck.

"I will have to burst the bubble that the necropants on display are a replica, from a mold made from a man (except the most intimate part, which is made up)," Anna Björg Þórarinsdóttir, who runs the Museum of Icelandic Sorcery & Witchcraft, told Newsweek.

magic-necropants-iceland-museum.webp?w=7

"But the necropants were believed to bring wealth to the one who wore them and in Icelandic grimoires and folklore there are descriptions on how to make them."

According to Þórarinsdóttir, the pants must be made with skin that is completely intact, with no holes or scratches. The sorcerer then steps into the skin which will "immediately become one with his own."

Click on the link for more

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

"a cocoon with something about to emerge" alone is creepy...especially when it's on your livingroom wall and is the size of a throw pillow lol...

Cocoons don't hatch immediately.  I question how someone wouldn't have noticed that long before it started hatching, which makes me think it's not in someobody's living room, but in a container where they were purposefully growing it.  Not creepy.

2 hours ago, China said:

Cocoons don't hatch immediately.  I question how someone wouldn't have noticed that long before it started hatching, which makes me think it's not in someobody's living room, but in a container where they were purposefully growing it.  Not creepy.

Pretty sure it's CGI lol...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Clown 'stalking village streets and leaving residents terrified' dares police to catch them

A clown who has reportedly been stalking the streets of a Scottish village has issued a message to the media and has dared the police to catch them.

The person, wearing a Pennywise-style outfit, has allegedly been leaving red balloons around Skelmorlie in North Ayrshire.

Pictures and videos of the clown posing around darkened streets have also reportedly been uploaded and then deleted from social media.

The Skelmorlie clown. Pic: Cole Deimos Facebook

A Facebook account for the Skelmorlie clown has been set up with the name Cole Deimos.

In response to news reports that they had left locals "terrified", the clown uploaded a "message to the media" during the early hours of Thursday morning.

In the rhyming video, they said: "Well, well, well, I've made the news again.

"Should I smile for the cameras with my 'hideous' grin?"

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

People and their terror of clowns, I'll never get it.
I understand phobias, but to involve police in stopping someone who is doing literally nothing but wearing a mask and leaving balloons behind is utterly ridiculous.

Sack up, people. 

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

9 minutes ago, Bang said:

People and their terror of blacks, I'll never get it.
I understand prejudice, but to involve police in stopping someone who is doing literally nothing but going home and walking through your neighborhood is utterly ridiculous.

Sack up, people. 

~Bang

Let's just say I can relate to clowns...FIFY lol...

• Like 1