Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

How many people tonight have thought “Tom Brady broke up his family for this?!”  No doubt millions of people.  Especially me.  I can’t stop thinking it.

Millions of guys let women go that won't let them play games with their buddies on the weekends though.  :bye:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Destino said:

How many people tonight have thought “Tom Brady broke up his family for this?!”  No doubt millions of people.  Especially me.  I can’t stop thinking it.

I said that when the news came out. I thought it was pretty dumb to break up your family. He literally had nothing more to improve with all those SB rings. It just made no sense.

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Just wait. If he comes back and suckers  sone team to sign him in 23. He’s likely to be worse next year, if he returns.

2 former Skins qbs in Robert and Alex.

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

That moment when you realize there's about to be three NFC East teams in 2nd round of the playoffs and we ain't one of them...

dies-dead.gif

We should be upset, because it’s apparent we should be in the playoffs.  Our team underachieved.  The Vikings loss, the Titans loss, the Giants tie, the Giants loss at home are all games that made the difference.  ****ting the bed against the Browns also.  Bottom line, they should have played this weekend.  It’s a shame.  They would have beaten this Tampa team.  Unless Brady Brady’s in the second half.

Edited by Commander PK
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Commander PK said:

We should be because it’s become apparent that we should be in the playoffs, but this team underachieved.  The Vikings loss, the Titans loss, the Giants tie, the Giants loss at home are all games that made the difference.  ****ting the bed against the Browns also.  Bottom line, they should have played this weekend.  It’s a shame.  They would have beaten this Tampa team.  Unless Brady Brady’s in the second half.

The NFL is in pretty sad shape. Teams suck so bad overall that Washington with a QB 10% better than Heinicke would have a good chance of winning a SB. LOL. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Commander PK said:

We should be because it’s become apparent that we should be in the playoffs, but this team underachieved.  The Vikings loss, the Titans loss, the Giants tie, the Giants loss at home are all games that made the difference.  ****ting the bed against the Browns also.  Bottom line, they should have played this weekend.  It’s a shame.  They would have beaten this Tampa team.  Unless Brady Brady’s in the second half.

They wouldn’t have played this Tampa team.  There was no catching Dallas.   They were going to play the 4 seed no matter what.  

If we’d win some of those games we would have had either the Vikings or the 49ers.  

Vikings could have been had.  

But also, we could have easily lost the Bears game, the Colts game, basically every game TH started was close except for the Texans game.  We could have won or lost any of those games.  

The reason we’re not in the playoffs is simple: our QB play was totally crap from game 3 - game 16 and the OL play was crap for the entire season.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

That moment when you realize there's about to be three NFC East teams in 2nd round of the playoffs and we ain't one of them...

dies-dead.gif

I personally really don't care how far they go into the playoffs as long as none them get into the SB!

17 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

The fan at the Bucs forum are saying the announcers jinxed Tom (seriously). I don't think we've ever been that delusional, at least not on such a mass scale.

Commentators jinx everyone very often. Any time there's a quirky stat that something hasn't been done in weeks or seasons, that streak is doomed, and it's probably going to be within 15 minutes of it being mentioned. Very few people can escape that jinx. Evan McPherson not missing a field goal in the postseason last year was one of the few that did.

I'm not a superstitious person, but it's one of the few things I can count on.

Edited by NickyJ