Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

8 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Although the game is over, the Vikings are either doing one of two things:  Winning close games or getting blown out.  If this team makes the playoffs, I like their chances vs Minnesota.  

Reminds me of this graphic from a week ago:

one possession games.jpg

7 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I'm a girl and I do. 

"Guys" in the non-gender specific sense lol...and I offer no apologizes for typos or grammatical errors!

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

I do, and I just have the blues this time of year.  

Well, then let me say that at NO time was I laughing at you (or have I ever laughed at you). I thought your post that I responded to was funny lol...pointing out that while the "guys" here may not read my posts, you--as a girl--do read them. If you weren't meaning to be funny, I apologize.

Celebrate New Year GIF by CHANDON CALIFORNIA

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

So, I’m in Florida, and was trying to get the 2nd half of the Vikings game on at my friends dads apartment (where we’re staying until Tuesday), and his dad doesn’t have NFL Network. Sooooo, we went to a bar (where we witnessed the crazy comeback), then headed back to try and get the ravens game (for my friend, he’s a ravens fan) on YouTubeTV. Welll, that was difficult to install on an xfinity tv. So, we went BACK to the bar for the 2nd half. 

then headed back to the apartment so I could try to AirPlay the bills game from my phone to the tv. Then I remembered, since I’m in Florida, tonight’s game is locally televised on CBS😂

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

I certainly try not to, but what the hell is a stan?

A stan is a country. There are officially seven stans. Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. Cali is suggesting that there's an 8th, Kirkistan, and that Tsailand is a citizen of it.

• Haha 5
  • Thumb up 1

If you're a Colts fan you have to be in a bad place right now...they are...I checked their forum :) Here is one title thread I pulled from a subreddit

Post-Game Thread: The Indianapolis Jeffs set a new NFL record in failure. A truly astonishing feat of incompetence. A work of art drawn in brown crayon complete with the scent of feces. They actually managed to make 28-3 irrelevant.

If you're a Vikings fan, why would you be proud? You barely won against a team that had no business beating you...in your house...with a playoff spot there for the taking. You can't feel confident if you're a sensible Vikings fan right now.

16 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

If you're a Vikings fan, why would you be proud? You barely won against a team that had no business beating you...in your house...with a playoff spot there for the taking. You can't feel confident if you're a sensible Vikings fan right now.

I’m shocked there were still a ton of fans there to witness it.  That happens in FedEx Field, even in the better days - half that place is leaving at halftime.  Some of our fans would petition for a banner if we made the largest comeback in NFL history.  I don’t care who it’s against.  We barely muster 20 points a game and have fan’s talking about the Super Bowl.  

Most teams chalk a 33-0 halftime deficit up to a bad day and pack it in. I don’t see why they would feel any worse about their team after today.  Their defense was trash before today and will be after, but you got to love the resilience.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 1