Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you drinking?

Spaceman Spiff

15 hours ago, HOF44 said:

It’s the first of it I ever tried.  Thought it was ok. 

I like the 14 year enough to buy them when they go on sale.  The 14 year weighs in at a weird, (96.2 proof), but it's a great pour when I want something between lower proof, and HAZMAT territory.   I read, (but have never had the 16), that a lot of people prefer the 14 year over the 16.   Truth be told, there are a lot of "better" bottles out there in that price range, but I like it.

26 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

While I'm ****ing about soda might as well mention whatever this Q "Ginger Ale" is. Holy **** is it awful. Makes the worst crown n ginger I've ever had. Still have close to a dozen cans n theys probably gonna end up in la basura soon. 🤣

Well, it looks like an old Quaker State oil can so yes, it belongs in la basura. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

While I'm ****ing about soda might as well mention whatever this Q "Ginger Ale" is. Holy **** is it awful. Makes the worst crown n ginger I've ever had. Still have close to a dozen cans n theys probably gonna end up in la basura soon. 🤣

20230225_164154.thumb.jpg.7d2bb9f44b90d3ea421d8631f55d0c40.jpg

Well it's Q, and we all know QAnon is full of ****, which is why it tastes that way.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...