Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official NCAA Football Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

30 minutes ago, DCSaints_fan said:

I don't understand the logic of rushing only 3

I just saw the last play. We're they tired? Did they have any timeouts? They didn't even try to get to the QB. 1 play to beat Bama, ya gotta at least try.  

In other news, keep an eye on my Gators! They're tryin to waste a good (12 zip) start! 🥴

29 minutes ago, GoDeep81 said:

I just saw the last play. We're they tired? Did they have any timeouts? They didn't even try to get to the QB. 1 play to beat Bama, ya gotta at least try.  

In other news, keep an eye on my Gators! They're tryin to waste a good (12 zip) start! 🥴

Two were being double teamed and it looked like there was one spy.  

If you rush four, at least one should get to the QB within 5 seconds.  Less time for him to set up for the throw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoDeep81 said:

**** your Gators.  Dirty ass late hit on our back-up QB.  Two of your **** bag players ejected this game.  **** ass program.

Edit:  And Steve Spurrier can eat a bag of dicks.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Coming in to today, there were 13 bowl spots open and 18 teams that could reach 6-6 eligibility.  I count 10 so far who have won, with Cal playing right now (likely loss). Navy can reach against Army in their final game. Might have missed a few though. 

Going to be really close for JMU to squeak in, I think.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thumb up 1

13 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

**** your Gators.  Dirty ass late hit on our back-up QB.  Two of your **** bag players ejected this game.  **** ass program.

Edit:  And Steve Spurrier can eat a bag of dicks.

Bro, I don't know you. **** you!! lol 

the most funniest thing about the scandal is how everyone freaked out about the alleged impact of it and Michigan won EVERY game since it was discovered. kind of like spygate and the belichick deflate gate. all the whining from sore losers on minor game factors. 

22 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

I guess it’s “Michigan honk is insufferable until a Big 12 team annihilates them in the playoff” season!!

Personally, I'm rooting against any Big 12 team making it this year because **** UT and their entire fanbase.  UT football fans are as bad as Kansas basketball fans in their level of entitlement and general insufferability. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Personally, I'm rooting against any Big 12 team making it this year because **** UT and their entire fanbase.  UT football fans are as bad as Kansas basketball fans in their level of entitlement and general insufferability. 

Sadly OK State really has no shot. Only OU could punk Texas this year in the B12. 

43 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

@The Evil Genius

I think Neal Brown has done enough to retain his job. 

My condolences. 

I know. Doesn't mean it's the right choice. 

Have to say @PleaseBlitz, Garrett Greene has won me over this year. They have a lot of young talent on offense too, if they can afford to keep them. 

Edited by The Evil Genius