Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NY Post: Yumi Nu (Plus-Sized Model) On the Cover of 2022 SI Swimsuit Issue

3 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I'm waiting for Voice Of Reason to enter this thread and break out the "nipple freckles" talk lol...

My husband had a chick once who had 3 nips.  (I think that man saw everything  :ols:, his stories made me laugh)!

1 minute ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

That's, I guess, old school DC talk.  If that's grounds for my argument being cancelled by the cucks, so be it.  Bammas.

Dude you really need to let the victimhood go. It's not doing you any favors.

That being said, you absolutely get kudos for the use of "bamma". That's one of the true classics from this area.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

For romance, obviously.

Well, Lex did allegedly kill Elizabeth, so....

16 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Where was the 3rd one? lol...Hoping somewhere weird.

Nope, right in the middle. 

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Dude you really need to let the victimhood go. It's not doing you any favors.

That being said, you absolutely get kudos for the use of "bamma". That's one of the true classics from this area.

Victimhood?  Omg, you all beat me down, you're all against me!

I don't give a ****.

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I guess I'm the ultimate not-nerd.  I don't know what that is. 

Arnold S action movie from the 90s. There were several distinctive characters...one of them was this lovely lady

ocd-mary-the-tri-boobed-mutant-200710110

Edited by mistertim
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

Y’all know he was talking to himself until you gave him the attention he was basically begging for, right? That’s why he goes so hard in the paint….fat chick this, ass boobs that. It’s all to force a reaction out of someone, anyone, so he won’t be so alone with his dogs and cats he thinks love him. It’s ****ed. Don’t feed into it. 

• Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Y’all know he was talking to himself until you gave him the attention he was basically begging for, right? That’s why he goes so hard in the paint….fat chick this, ass boobs that. It’s all to force a reaction out of someone, anyone, so he won’t be so alone with his dogs and cats he thinks love him. It’s ****ed. Don’t feed into it. 

So see, he is referring to me, but doesn't have the balls to @ me, because he wants you as friends because he doesn't have any.

Okay...go outside...step 1.

Look at the Sun.  Well don't look at it, directly....lol.

Then hopefully you die from texting while driving in to a telephone pole.

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Just the flip side of trolling for likes, which…. come on…. you know…. your post here… well….

Just now, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I think we are getting a little too worked up over a sports illustrated magazine.

This thread has certainly carved a winding trail so far in its short life. Fat chicks, skinny chicks, Dale Earnhardt, bammas, 3 nippled women. Who knows where it goes from here.

• Haha 1