Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

The rate limiting isn't as bad. Friend advised me to follow less people to avoid rate limiting, and it's been pretty fine so far...

I guess we are back in operation.

image.thumb.png.ab2492e1d2e8e3e121bc8a1acb2e875e.png

I tried to go without twitter, but for football saturdays and sundays you just can't get any information without it

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Is Musk breaking any laws with his Ukraine games?  Violating sanctions by giving aid to Russia maybe?

I'm interested to see if this affects any of his government contracts. At this point I'm sure an argument can be made that he is not acting in the best interest of the US and is questionable if he or his companies should be receiving any money from the taxpayer. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 3

6 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

No, it isn’t. This is absolutely idiotic.

Exactly.  It's insane to think that teachers have to deal with this bs. My ex-wife is a teacher, and she has to balance her beliefs against the crap the GOP wants her to teach in school. It's ****ing horrible.

Assholes should be taken out back of the woodshed and done away with. But yet here we are.

Pathetic these asshats are elected to be in charge. What in the blue hell are these folks thinking?!? Sad...pathetic...and sucks.

Oh, and where is CC84 to defend her knight in tarnished armor? Lol.

HTTR!

Edited by skinsfan4128