Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

On 4/11/2023 at 1:31 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Sheesh, someone loves her Tesla. 

Hey, there are 6 charging thingys at the Target next to where I work.  It would be super ultimate for me, except I have 2 vehicles that are paid off and don't need another bill.  I rarely drive more than 20 miles a day, know how to use hills to accelerate over the next, and I get absolutely stellar mileage on the truck. 

I get it, and I want one.  But at 57 with nothing but mortgage and utilities, I gotta save for when I can't work. 

Just came here to say that I'm so happy this idiot didn't buy the commanders. I know it was a long shot, but people brought it up in the sale thread so I thought I'd come here and make that point.

Carry on bashing/fellating the man.

Edited by CobraCommander
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, CobraCommander said:

Just came here to say that I'm so happy this idiot didn't buy the commanders. I know it was a long shot, but people brought it up in the sale thread so I thought I'd come here and make that point.

Carry on bashing/fellating the man.

So you came here to bash him...and then tell everyone to keep bashing him? lol...

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I’m sure Musk is going to challenge Tucker on the environmental crisis.  That has to be what the interview is about.

Or, hear me out on this. It's Tucker stroking Elon's ego about fighting the woke mind virus on Twitter and how the big bad liberal companies are hurting an upstart privately owned business. 

Just spit balling. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

SpaceX’s Starship rocket, the most powerful ever built, receives government approval for launch

SpaceX has cleared the final regulatory hurdle standing before the inaugural launch of its Starship rocket — the most powerful rocket ever constructed.

The Federal Aviation Administration, which licenses commercial rocket launches, announced Friday that it granted the company’s request for an uncrewed flight test of the rocket out of the SpaceX facilities in South Texas. The vehicle, which has already undergone preflight ground testing, is poised to take off as soon as Monday.

“After a comprehensive license evaluation process, the FAA determined SpaceX met all safety, environmental, policy, payload, airspace integration and financial responsibility requirements,” the agency said in a statement.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/14/world/spacex-starship-launch-license-scn/index.html

image.thumb.jpeg.23d02e9d2abf4e79037cc87d425b5c08.jpeg

Musk has publicly questioned ChatGPT-creator OpenAI’s approach. In March, Musk signed an open letter calling for an immediate, six-month-long halt on any research on AI models more advanced than OpenAI’s GPT-4. He has said AI is “one of the biggest risks to the future of civilization.”

• Haha 1