Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Commanders Schedule Info, Leaks, Mocks

kleese

16 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

I don’t think that’s an issue anymore. I could have swore that both Dallas and Detroit hosted NFC teams on Thanksgiving not too long ago. 

From what I found, last time the lions last played an NFC team on thanksgiving back to back was 2018 and 2019, when they faced the bears. The cowboys though have alternated between AFC and NFC since 2017 (and only faced an NFC team two+ years in a row once since 2006) so I think there generally has been a pattern there 

54 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I didn't listen, is he questioning it because of the guy he had on his podcast who said basically there was almost no chance CBS would waste a "swap" game with Fox to put an NFC game on CBS because everybody is going to watch on Thanksgiving anyway.

And my understanding is Fox has the Dallas game, and CBS has the Detroit game, so it kidnof has to be an AFC team.

He didn't explain it but purely questioned the source being legit, he didn't say he had competing information

19 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

If I had to bet on Thanksgiving  these will be games. All these team play each other.

Us vs Cowboys 

Buffalo vs Detroit 

Ravens vs Bengals 

Buff vs Detroit would be awful. That's the one during witch I'd nap. 

11 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

So week 10, 13 and 18 are NFC east games in addition to week 1. They better not put both Dallas games week 14 to 17. 

I was reading the nyg were playing at Minnesota week 1? 

Edited by Redskins 2021

1 minute ago, Redskins 2021 said:

I was reading the nyg were playing at Minnesota week 1? 

Then this leaker dude is wrong. I’m just posting what he posted on Twitter. I don’t want to play the giants week 1. Let’s get some tape with their new coach then play them.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

Then this leaker dude is wrong. I’m just posting what he posted on Twitter. I don’t want to play the giants week 1. Let’s get some tape with their new coach then play them.

I agree.This leaker guy been all over the place today. I imagine we play bears or lions week 1.

The Cowboys should be on road if they play on Sunday week1? The Texas Rangers play at 235 on that sunday. I was reading they share a parking lot so they will not both be at home in texas.

Leaker guy looks right about Thanksgiving games

Us vs Det at 12

Cinn vs Dallas 4

Buffalo vs Baltimore at 830. This game is official.

Edited by Redskins 2021
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

A Cousins return to D.C. has no national sizzle whatsoever. Heck I don't even think it has local sizzle anymore.

Agreed. Maybe if the Vikings had some success.  But now we can just feel bad for minny for paying him all that money for mediocrity, and they probably feel like we are doing the same with Wentz.  The Pity Party Bowl.

• Haha 1

Didn't we play against Detroit on Thanksgiving in like 1973? And then played Dallas in 1974 (Clint Longley ugh....)

I wouldn't mind playing Detroit. Watching the Lions on Thanksgiving is so friggin dull and that would at least make it interesting. Plus, after the last few years, I've gotten kind of sick of seeing us against the Cowboys on Thanksgiving. 

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Looks like Commanders at Lions confirmed for Thanksgiving. I think that makes Cowboys at Commanders the week after on TNF a pretty safe bet. Then the season finale can be at Dallas.

Season finale is Skins and Eagles, Cowboys v Giants according to the schedule leaks guy.

4 hours ago, KillBill26 said:

I hate Thanksgiving day games.   But in the past at least it was not the early game.  That really sucks.  I'll have to play the good family man that pretends the game isn't important.

Well by then, the game usually isn’t important. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

What is the Thanksgiving game

Us vs Detroit ?

or

Dolphins vs Detroit?

I'm saying it is Miami.  An AFC team needs to have one of those slots.  Dallas played Vegas last year on CBS.  This is year is Detroit's turn.  I think that twitter account is BS.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

I'm saying it is Miami.  An AFC team needs to have one of those slots.  Dallas played Vegas last year on CBS.  This is year is Detroit's turn.  I think that twitter account is BS.

That would make more sense plus the Fins have more national sizzle than we do