Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Baltimore Orioles: New Owner, New Hope

DCSaints_fan

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Disappointing at bat for Cowser.

He got on base.  Edit: That was Wesburg.

Yeah Cowser took one right down the middle.  Gotta swing there.

Mullins maybe a bit too hasty in that situation, swinging at the first pitch.

Edited by DCSaints_fan

Posted (edited)

Howdy y'all!
Just stopping by to say i miss cutting it up in here with y'all during the game, but I cut the cable after Xfiniti / MASN decided i had to pay more to just watch the O's (or Nats). 
@turtle sent me a link to grab live games, but I never could get it to work. Appreciate the try, though! 
I have since found MLBlive.net which shows full replays of every game (sans commercials),and looks great on my TV.
SO I have been watching, just a day late. And i try to avoid spoilers.
Currently i am watching last night's game and we're in the 7th inning. HOLY ****! Two triples in a row, three doubles in a row.. I don't think i've ever seen anything quite like that.

This team is FUN. F. U. N. and I am loving this.

The one thing about the replay is I can't control the announcing team, so I've only heard Kevin Brown (who i really like) a few times. Having to listen to the opposing booth has it's advantages, they all talk about how awesome our roster is. 
HAYS just stole home on my replay.
HAHAAAA!!!

GO O'S!!!!!!

edit: This Mariners announcing team sounds VERY depressed. 😅

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bang said:

Howdy y'all!
Just stopping by to say i miss cutting it up in here with y'all during the game, but I cut the cable after Xfiniti / MASN decided i had to pay more to just watch the O's (or Nats). 
@turtle sent me a link to grab live games, but I never could get it to work. Appreciate the try, though! 
I have since found MLBlive.net which shows full replays of every game (sans commercials),and looks great on my TV.
SO I have been watching, just a day late. And i try to avoid spoilers.
Currently i am watching last night's game and we're in the 7th inning. HOLY ****! Two triples in a row, three doubles in a row.. I don't think i've ever seen anything quite like that.

This team is FUN. F. U. N. and I am loving this.

The one thing about the replay is I can't control the announcing team, so I've only heard Kevin Brown (who i really like) a few times. Having to listen to the opposing booth has it's advantages, they all talk about how awesome our roster is. 
HAYS just stole home on my replay.
HAHAAAA!!!

GO O'S!!!!!!

edit: This Mariners announcing team sounds VERY depressed. 😅

~Bang

If you're willing to spring for MLB.tv you can use a VPN to fool it thinking you're out of the area. I think its maybe $60 for the season if you just want the Os.  Of course you would have to add the VPN cost on top of that, I think you can get NordVPN for maybe $3/month if you do a full year.

3 hours ago, Bang said:

I could get MASN live from FUBO for about 75 per month.
But the whole line in the sand for me was cost. 
I dont mind the replay.

~Bang 

$75/month is a total rip if you just want Os games.  I just confirmed its $60/year for just the Os.  ExpressVPN for $7/month, so all in for the year ~$130.   I lost patience with pirating and thats comparable to Netflix/Disney+, etc. so I'm willing to spring for it.

Sucks this is what it has come to.  Didn't you use to get them over the air for nothing if you within range of the Baltimore station?  I miss those days.  And Esskay hot dogs.  But not the losing 21 in a row ... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Going to check out that home plate buffet before the game today. I'll let you all know how it goes.

It smelled sooooo good last week when I was at the game. I'd love to know if it's worth it.

The VPN end around is something I don’t do, but 100% support. The concept that one has to have a super premium tier of cable in order to watch local baseball games is ridiculous. Cable companies are losing out to streaming while streaming is getting more expensive for less/worse content. 

• Like 1