Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Baltimore Orioles: New Owner, New Hope

DCSaints_fan

2 hours ago, TheDoyler23 said:

It’s been a while since the O’s and Nats were .500 or better for this matchup as both teams have been rebuilding. Nats aren’t a contender or anything yet, but they’re frisky. 

Yep. My son follows the Nats as his second team and I told him last year that I thought they were ahead of schedule. It would be VERY exciting if they could make some wild card noise into the late-summer this year. I think they are a 2025-and-beyond playoff contender. 

5 hours ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Yep. My son follows the Nats as his second team and I told him last year that I thought they were ahead of schedule. It would be VERY exciting if they could make some wild card noise into the late-summer this year. I think they are a 2025-and-beyond playoff contender. 

I don't think we will--our offense is worse than Taylor Heinike running a Bill Callahan scheme. But the pieces are coming--Abrams is awesome, Garcia is breaking out (hopefully, finally). House, Crews, Wood, and Hassell give a lot of promise. I love seeing Jake Irvin and Mitchell Parker (who has been a great surprise) being competitive, competent starters. You'll see Parker tomorrow. We are really 2 years off.

Ump scorecard is gonna be wild tomorrow. Glad OHearn got himself ejected because he got called out multiple times on bull**** tonight.  

Burn the city connect uniforms. 

That’s baseball. Get em tomorrow. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

You need to stop jinxin ****....

Williams is a solid pitcher, and the Nats bullpen did their job. 

I expect Bradish to twirl a gem tomorrow though. 

All my previous predictions in this thread have been on point, save that one game against the Yankees where Gil pitched magnificently. He pitched well tonight too. Astros are so washed it is silly.

Edited by abdcskins
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

I don't think we will--our offense is worse than Taylor Heinike running a Bill Callahan scheme. But the pieces are coming--Abrams is awesome, Garcia is breaking out (hopefully, finally). House, Crews, Wood, and Hassell give a lot of promise. I love seeing Jake Irvin and Mitchell Parker (who has been a great surprise) being competitive, competent starters. You'll see Parker tomorrow. We are really 2 years off.

You would know better than I do...but from a few miles away, it just feels like the team is a year or two ahead of schedule. We shall see! 

• Like 1