Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

QB theory - If you want a Super Bowl winning QB, pick an ugly dude

Forehead

53 minutes ago, Forehead said:

You know, you're right, I should ask a mod to edit that so it makes more sense.

You don't need a mod. You can edit yourself. Go to your original post and click on the 3 dots on the top right of your post. Click on edit. Edit your title and save. Easy peasy. :)

• Forehead changed the title to QB theory - If you want a Super Bowl winning QB, pick an ugly dude

This is a very real thing and I’ll tell you why… your QB needs to be ugly, or at least socially awkward, to reach their full potential. Matt Leinert and Mark Sanchez never had a chance. You know why? Have you ever seen the girls at USC? You just know they were getting that brassy, sassy poon tang thrown in their face every single night. Gee, I’m a good looking 19 year old starting QB at USC… am I going to spend tonight studying film or go smash?

On 1/18/2022 at 3:36 PM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

This is a very real thing and I’ll tell you why… your QB needs to be ugly, or at least socially awkward, to reach their full potential. Matt Leinert and Mark Sanchez never had a chance. You know why? Have you ever seen the girls at USC? You just know they were getting that brassy, sassy poon tang thrown in their face every single night. Gee, I’m a good looking 19 year old starting QB at USC… am I going to spend tonight studying film or go smash?

Theismann was a camera and attention hog, and he wasn't remotely close to being socially awkward { even though he talked too darn much } and he wasn't bad. 

What the team needs is a QB who is taller than Danny Boy; someone who can see over the linemen. But then again they did have that one QB a few years ago who was a monstrosity, can't remember his name but he went to the Giants later, perfect fit. 

7 minutes ago, zskins said:

Sorry don't see it. Looks like a pretty boy to me. 

What? No Blue Eyes, Butt Chin, he looks like Fred Willard’s **** son, and he just might have given himself that haircut.

Edited by hawgboy
Removed quoted pic
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So, who do we have left?

NFC: 

Garoppolo - Movie-star good looks. 

Rams - I've always thought Stafford was a bit funny looking

AFC - 

Burrow -  He has a lot of personality, but does not have movie-start good looks.

Mahomes - Easily the 2nd most attractive guy of the group behind Jimmy.  

So, it's clearly going to be the 49ers vs. the Bengals in the SB.

21 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

But Mahomes has Kirk level Steak Takes. Eats his steak with ketchup. He should be ostracized from the league on that alone.

what was Kirk's steak take?

I didn't know that about Mahomes.  Also his wife is completley coocoo bananas.  (Though, she's his HS sweetheart, and I find that story really endearing.  Truly.  He could have moved on and married (name your A-lister here), but he stuck with his woman. As completely bananas as she appears to be.  

16 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

what was Kirk's steak take?

I didn't know that about Mahomes.  Also his wife is completley coocoo bananas.  (Though, she's his HS sweetheart, and I find that story really endearing.  Truly.  He could have moved on and married (name your A-lister here), but he stuck with his woman. As completely bananas as she appears to be.  

meat.png

You cant tell me those arent Human Kidneys

Edited by Zim489
  • Haha 4

18 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

So, who do we have left?

NFC: 

AFC - 

Burrow -  He has a lot of personality, but does not have movie-start good looks.

Mahomes - Easily the 2nd most attractive guy of the group behind Jimmy.  

So, it's clearly going to be the 49ers vs. the Bengals in the SB.

Rams - Bengals...you take the uglier dude.  Stafford vs....I dunno.  Joe Burrow sort of reminds me of the QB from The Program, but I can't decide if it is before or after his meltdown.  Mahomes has some goofy photos and even though it isn't about looks, he does have a bat**** insane family.  My heart roots against him just because of his idiot brother.

I can't decide on the AFC, but according to my theory, the Rams are a lock for the NFC with Stafford, and probably my Super Bowl winner pick.

56 minutes ago, Forehead said:

My heart roots against him just because of his idiot brother.

I know nothing about his brother.  His wife is crazy. But none of that matters in your looks theory.

Based on your theory, the Rams are an absolute lock to make the SB.   Stafford is funny looking and Jimmy could have a career as a male model.

AFC is tougher.  Neither guy has movie-star good looks.  But neither of them are fugly either.  I think I give the edge to Mahomes, so the Bengals win.  

18 hours ago, Zim489 said:

That right there is some seriously messed up ****.  Why bother putting them on the grill at all?  Just use a damn frying pan and save youself a walk outside.

Also, for all the money he makes, that's a dinky grill. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I know nothing about his brother.  His wife is crazy. But none of that matters in your looks theory.

Based on your theory, the Rams are an absolute lock to make the SB.   Stafford is funny looking and Jimmy could have a career as a male model.

AFC is tougher.  Neither guy has movie-star good looks.  But neither of them are fugly either.  I think I give the edge to Mahomes, so the Bengals win.  

That right there is some seriously messed up ****.  Why bother putting them on the grill at all?  Just use a damn frying pan and save youself a walk outside.

Also, for all the money he makes, that's a dinky grill. 

The spirits are nice but its a 350 buck grill. Go buy a summit Kirk. Come on now

Might be showing my age, but is this the NFL equivalent of

"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, get an ugly girl to marry you?"

Edited by gbear

On 1/17/2022 at 6:17 PM, Forehead said:

It's relative...not every ugly man will be a surprise, and not every pretty boy will completely underachieve (though they'll still never win it all).  Fitzpatrick may never win a super bowl, but he was a 7th round draft pick out of Harvard, not exactly a football factory, and he's managed to throw for almost 35,000 yards and 223 TD's in his career.  That is seriously overachieving.  If he looked like Matt Leinert, he would have been out of the league in two years, probably.

This theory is infallible.

Burrows vs Bradford.

Your theory really seems spot on :)

On 1/24/2022 at 3:43 PM, Voice_of_Reason said:

NFC: 

Garoppolo legit looks like Superman. 
HoFIt1X.jpg

Stafford looks like Haley Joel Osment if he’d chosen sports over drama club.

ImIfbjc.png

by this method of QB evaluation, Jimmy G never stood a chance.  

• Haha 3